WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
And Ham changed the offense and losing Dennis seemed like it did more damage than we thought. He actually played defense and was clutch in the 4th quarter. A lot of these close games we probably could’ve won
Can't believe this team misses DS the way we do

:snoop:
The Raptors fans hate him, maybe we can get him on a buyout later on lol. Feels like Dennis has been a flop last few years everywhere else other than Lakers and Fiba

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Can't believe this team misses DS the way we do

:snoop:
It wouldn’t be so bad if Reaves didn’t fall off so much on defense.
The Raptors fans hate him, maybe we can get him on a buyout later on lol. Feels like Dennis has been a flop last few years everywhere else other than Lakers and Fiba
Laker fans hated him his first time here and even the majority of time after he came back :russ:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
They brought back the same group that made that run last year and went all the way to WCF. It's better to acknowledge some guys took a step back. Vandebilt is unplayable, RUI has been injured so he's in n out. Prince = Troy Brown Jr, just be glad with his production. D'lo after a good start has gone back to unplayable. Even Reaves has disappointed a little.
Like @CantStop kept telling y'all that WCF apparence was a fraud run. If the Lakers had fallen into any other spot in the playoffs they would have been out in the first round. We got extremely lucky with the first 2 opponents that we got.

Rui has been the only disappointment to me. I thought he would have been a little more consistent.

This who DLo has been his entire career. To expect him to change now in year 9 is silly.

We had a massive downgrade at the 1. Losing Dennis has hurt this team a lot.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate the roster but if Rob blew it up after the run they had last year, he would have gotten killed and people would have said build continuity. Bron and AD were publicly pushing it after the nuggets sweep about continuity. Hindsight is 20/20 but he was getting universally praised for his moves and bringing everyone back. But like the roster just isn’t good. It’s a bunch of rejects(Prince, Vando, Hayes, Wood, DLo, Rui). Those are guys who got sent away from multiple teams because of their deficiencies or guys like DLo and Rui who were drafted high and traded away for scraps.

I’ve been said that this whole shyt needs to get blown up. That fake run did more damage than good. We beat a Memphis team that was missing two impactful bigs and a Warriors teams that we see now is complete ass. That nuggets series was enough to show that we not even close to being there.

All in all, everyone from Rob to Lebron to the role players aren’t great enough. The whole hierarchy sucks.

Edit: crazy how @GreatestLaker just said what I said at the same time lol

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I hate the roster but if Rob blew it up after the run they had last year, he would have gotten killed and people would have said build continuity. Bron and AD were publicly pushing it after the nuggets sweep about continuity. Hindsight is 20/20 but he was getting universally praised for his moves and bringing everyone back. But like the roster just isn’t good. It’s a bunch of rejects(Prince, Vando, Hayes, Wood, DLo, Rui). Those are guys who got sent away from multiple teams because of their deficiencies or guys like DLo and Rui who were drafted high and traded away for scraps.

I’ve been said that this whole shyt needs to get blown up. That fake run did more damage than good. We beat a Memphis team that was missing two impactful bigs and a Warriors teams that we see now is complete ass. That nuggets series was enough to show that we not even close to being there.

All in all, everyone from Rob to Lebron to the role players aren’t great enough. The whole hierarchy sucks.

Edit: crazy how @GreatestLaker just said what I said at the same time lol
You might be right, but they got lucky as hell that they got out of that Russ contract and were able to mold that into tradeable contracts.

Rui, Austin, DLO are all pretty tradeable contracts they can do something with. They HAD to trade Russ cause they missed out on salary cap if let his deal expire, and you had to resign those guys to tradeable contracts after the season to give yourself flexibility.

The real miss was Gabe Vincent, and no backup big... Which is what we kept talking about all off-season anyway

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You not gonna win with 2 starters scoring 4 points. That insanely trash. I wonder how the lakers locker room be like. Like you scored 4 points my Guy??

Last edited:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Magic recruiting this guy to LA was worse than all them hoes he went raw on.

This guy has no sportsmanship or class. Please hurry up and go play G league with your son, so I can support the Lakers again even though they will struggle for the next decade thanks to the "King".

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Only kind of trade that’s gonna save this team is a trade for another true star. Last year everything lined up perfectly with playoff matchups and the West being the weakest it had been in years. It ain’t going down like that this year :francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Magic recruiting this guy to LA was worse than all them hoes he went raw on.

This guy has no sportsmanship or class. Please hurry up and go play G league with your son, so I can support the Lakers again even though they will struggle for the next decade thanks to the "King".

Shut your cracker ass up talking about "class":pacspit: bytch

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I think starting lineup should be Lebron/AD/Reaves/Prince/Rui.

I would put in Vando to startling lineup but he is not a reliable scorer and his defense does not make up for how trash he is on offense.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was at the game. Bron was hooping, AD was hooping, Austin Reaves got a deep bag and Prince is a good 3 and D player. But that starting lineup was trash two non shooters surrounding Bron and AD should never happen, that Vandy and Rui lineup put them in a hole they could never dig out of. Plus CJ hitting those 3s in the first quarter then Herb and Jose adding. The Lakers was shooting 2s and the Pelicans was hitting 3s.