WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even want to see this team in the playoffs. Boring, washed and easy sweep.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The roster isn't bad. The way they defend three is infuriating. Wood hasn't worked out so far and Dlo is in funk. Vincent got injured. Otherwise things have worked pretty well.

Lmao these guys letting Alvarado get these steals.

Ham might lose his job.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The roster isn't bad. The way they defend three is infuriating. Wood hasn't worked out so far and Dlo is in funk. Vincent got injured. Otherwise things have worked pretty well.

Lmao these guys letting Alvarado get these steals.

Ham might lose his job.
Coach Bud coaching tree :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked every signing except for Wood, I’ll admit that. The taurean signing still worked out. However I was the main proponent of nothing matters if our two main guys aren’t doing what their salary says they’re supposed to do.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Wood was a minimum signing for a big that could score against mismatches and space the floor. Everyone knew he was bad on defense but hoped he would juice the offense a bit. If he didn't work out, he's a vet min you could bench. Not really worth harping on.

The bigger issue is that they suck with AD ON the floor and that's because of the guys they paid. DLO, Vando, Rui, Vincent, have been massive disappointments.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Something feels off about this either Ham is fired soon or the Bron an AD tandem might be over.

After AD barked at Bron I felt some tension but I might be reading too much into it.