WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Wood was a minimum signing for a big that could score against mismatches and space the floor. Everyone knew he was bad on defense but hoped he would juice the offense a bit. If he didn't work out, he's a vet min you could bench. Not really worth harping on.

The bigger issue is that they suck with AD ON the floor and that's because of the guys they paid. DLO, Vando, Rui, Vincent, have been massive disappointments.
They are exactly who've they have been for their entire careers.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If you are going to implement this strategy you have got to win the rebound battle allow no 2nd chance points.

And ofc these dudes just start hitting all types of threes now.
Yeah this is another big issue with this team, the defensive rebounding overall has been bad. They've given up a ton of offensive boards this year... there's just too many issues at this point the way these schemes are being implemented

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I am of the mindset that this roster is better than their record, and that it's the scheme and bad rotations that are fukn with this team.

Bron and AD have been amazing, overall Austin has been pretty good even tho he's taken a step back defensively.. my big issue is the lineups, lack of understanding of modern basketball with the 3pt defense.

It's one thing if this team occasionally gave up 3's to teams, but it's every fukn night where a team goes crazy from that distance. You can't win that way and Darvin continues to live off that Coach Bud strategy.

You can literally pinpoint our wins and losses to "did the other team make more 3's than us? If yes, we lost"

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Nate is 10000% correct. The roster outside of those 3 is utter trash.

I think people expected Vando and Rui to take a step forward offensively.

Vando used to get points off energy and could hit a corner 3... Now he's one of the worst offensive basketball players in the NBA

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I think people expected Vando and Rui to take a step forward offensively.

Vando used to get points off energy and could hit a corner 3... Now he's one of the worst offensive basketball players in the NBA
They brought back the same group that made that run last year and went all the way to WCF. It's better to acknowledge some guys took a step back. Vandebilt is unplayable, RUI has been injured so he's in n out. Prince = Troy Brown Jr, just be glad with his production. D'lo after a good start has gone back to unplayable. Even Reaves has disappointed a little.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They brought back the same group that made that run last year and went all the way to WCF. It's better to acknowledge some guys took a step back. Vandebilt is unplayable, RUI has been injured so he's in n out. Prince = Troy Brown Jr, just be glad with his production. D'lo after a good start has gone back to unplayable. Even Reaves has disappointed a little.
I think Prince>>>TBJ, but yeah I agree with this.

Reaves has disappointed pretty heavily on defense, I think that's the part that's the bigger issue

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
And Ham changed the offense and losing Dennis seemed like it did more damage than we thought. He actually played defense and was clutch in the 4th quarter. A lot of these close games we probably could’ve won

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
And Ham changed the offense and losing Dennis seemed like it did more damage than we thought. He actually played defense and was clutch in the 4th quarter. A lot of these close games we probably could’ve won
Can't believe this team misses DS the way we do

:snoop:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I think Prince>>>TBJ, but yeah I agree with this.

Reaves has disappointed pretty heavily on defense, I think that's the part that's the bigger issue
Yeah Prince is better, just the same role. They will have to make a trade for the 3rd guy, I think this upcoming month is a good test for everyone. Most games at home, if they continue to be mediocre then you will have to go for that LaVine trade