WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The 19-20 and 20-21 teams where constructed well and the Lakers got away from that formula.

Lebron playing GM is partly to blame but Pelinka deserves some blame as well.
We can't keep doing this.. everytime this team does well people say "Pelinka killed it! Executive of the year!" when this team does poorly they say "Lebron playing GM again.."

Coaching matters. Vogel was a good coach who needs an offensive assistant to help (Kidd and Hollins), once they left his offense struggle. They hired Ham and his coaching hasn't been impressive

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The 19-20 and 20-21 teams where constructed well and the Lakers got away from that formula.

Lebron playing GM is partly to blame but Pelinka deserves some blame as well.

What do you mean by "Lebron playing GM".......If Lebron had his way he would've had Pelinka clear cap space to sign Kyrie.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What do you mean by "Lebron playing GM".......If Lebron had his way he would've had Pelinka clear cap space to sign Kyrie.
But they haven't done that so which one is it my nikka?

Why isn't Kyrie on this team?

LeBron runs the team but he couldn't get the coach (Tyronn Lue) or player (Kyrie) he wanted so which one is it?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Saying we are fighting for 10th is disingenuous when we are literally 2 back from 4th shutup
Screenshot-20240102-125813-Chrome.jpg

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You weird, This was 2 games ago before 2 losses. We are still only 4gb from 4th. We were 2 at the time. Good math.
Youre a clown. Just in case you forgot how the convo went.
You have 2 of the top 12 players in the entire league and you're fighting not to be 10th in the West?
Saying we are fighting for 10th is disingenuous when we are literally 2 back from 4th shutup

We are 10th in the West you fukking clown :laff:
We are in 8th right now wtf are you talking about???
:what:

We have 16 losses clown. Where does that place us?

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre a clown. Just in case you forgot how the convo went.
Are you dumb? When I posted that we were 8th and 2 games back from fourth. you said we were 10th, which was wrong. Now after two more losses a few days later you are trying to take a victory lap lmao. Get a life breh.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Are you dumb? When I posted that we were 8th and 2 games back from fourth. you said we were 10th, which was wrong. Now after two more losses a few days later you are trying to take a victory lap lmao. Get a life breh.
We weren't the 8th seed when I posted that, clown. We had the 10th most loses in the West. Even if we were 8th isn't that still fighting not to be 10th in the West? :what:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We weren't the 8th seed when I posted that, clown. We had the 10th most loses in the West. Even if we were 8th isn't that still fighting not to be 10th in the West? :what:
Again, the numbers of loses does not solely dictate your position because every team has played a different amount of games. We were two games behind 4th place at the time. It is wholly possible to have more losses at this point in the season and still be in a higher position than other teams. We were only two games back from 4th place at the time. We lost twice now we are 4. I don't understand how you don't get this.