WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
It's always fire the coach, trade this guy trade that guy.

We know who the problem is. Ham has been running a lineup with Davis, Vanderbilt, Prince, Reddish and James, but no matter how many active hands and feet you have out there, you can never defend at a championship level with one guy who barley makes any defensive effort. LeBron will turn the ball over and won't even run back to defend. He's been doing this clown shyt for years. You want to talk trade, trade that guy.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

We know who the problem is. Ham has been running a lineup with Davis, Vanderbilt, Prince, Reddish and James, but no matter how many active hands and feet you have out there, you can never defend at a championship level with one guy who barley makes any defensive effort. LeBron will turn the ball over and won't even run back to defend. He's been doing this clown shyt for years. You want to talk trade, trade that guy.
LeBron is one of the only plus defenders on this team.... And it's best playmaker, and 2nd best 3pt shooter, and only guy who can attack the rim, and one of its best rebounders, best clutch player, best 4th qt player

Not too many trades out there that will give you all those things in return for him

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.jpg

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
LeBron is one of the only plus defenders on this team.... And it's best playmaker, and 2nd best 3pt shooter, and only guy who can attack the rim, and one of its best rebounders, best clutch player, best 4th qt player

Not too many trades out there that will give you all those things in return for him
Hence the 17-17 record, maybe AD should be the feature and Lebron his sidekick

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Gonna be tough to judge the team for a while because they're definitely gonna shake up the roster before the deadline. If nothing else materializes, you gotta assume Lavine will wind up in LA. I'm sure Jerami Grant and Dejounte Murray will be linked as well. Will be curious to see what their values will be on the trade market with their contracts.

Caruso is probably off the board because of how well Chicago is playing and their ownership never wants to completely tear down.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I felt like the Lakers played good defense today. I thought was Bron was locked in on both sides. That’s Ham game plan they know Ingram like shooting midranges so when he got to his spots they helped off. They know Zion like scoring in the paint so they trapped when he got to his spots. The Lakers game plan was to make the role players beat them and the Pelicans shot over 50% from 3. Same game plan they used to blow them out in the in season tournament.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I was at the game. Bron was hooping, AD was hooping, Austin Reaves got a deep bag and Prince is a good 3 and D player. But that starting lineup was trash two non shooters surrounding Bron and AD should never happen, that Vandy and Rui lineup put them in a hole they could never dig out of. Plus CJ hitting those 3s in the first quarter then Herb and Jose adding. The Lakers was shooting 2s and the Pelicans was hitting 3s.

Chargeback that credit card friend, you deserve better