WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
That mofo hates LeBron so much that he would root for a bad call against his OWN TEAM so that he can shyt on Bron. You know this mofo was happy af after the review ruled it a 2. If the review ruled it a 3, you know this man would have a meltdown here. Straight up bytch made "fan"
Its fukking sad and disgusting shameful behavior on his part

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Good news: Lakers have looked good against the two new young elite teams

Bad news: AD and Bron have been the healthiest since year 1 and playing great but the record is 17-16.

A trade will need to be made
Hamas gotta be fired

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That mofo hates LeBron so much that he would root for a bad call against his OWN TEAM so that he can shyt on Bron. You know this mofo was happy af after the review ruled it a 2. If the review ruled it a 3, you know this man would have a meltdown here. Straight up bytch made "fan"
Yeah I don't get it

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

I think if they had called it a 3 initially they would have stuck with the 3pt call on replay. Normally that's what they do, but for whatever reason they called it a 2 then reviewed it

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Idk how people are saying his foot touches the line.. it looks like the tip of his shoe is hovering over the line and never actually touches the floor. Shoes aren't flat and that portion of his shoe is elevated to begin with and curved upward.

Looking at the shadow on the lift you can see there's space there

2legit

Superstar
Daps

Idk how people are saying his foot touches the line.. it looks like the tip of his shoe is hovering over the line and never actually touches the floor. Shoes aren't flat and that portion of his shoe is elevated to begin with and curved upward.

Facts don't matter to the "fans". You got "Lakers fan" who are happy that it was ruled a 2. Bizarro wold we live in. At least when the Eagles got screwed in the SB last year, 100% of their fans had their back. Only "Lakers fans" have a contingent that are secretly rooting against their own team if it means a certain star gets shine. Crazy world we live in.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This is my read on it as well.

LeBron's shoes curve upwards (I know, I own a few pair, and I hate wearing them to work out in for this reason).
I wish there was an angle from the ground level, because it would have shown the tip of his foot hovering in the air.

For reference, these are the shoes Bron wore tonight, and you can clearly see they curve upwards

GCpd-Ee3-WIAAEt-Tn.jpg

:francis:

Oh, well. No sense staying upset over it. If there's anything to take from this game it's that we were competitive with the top team in the West from start to finish, and it came down to millimeters. It's still December. We'll get em next time.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same fanbase that shytted on Kobe for years and begged for him to gtfo is asked to treat Lebron with kid gloves. Like I said, Bron stans have no idea how to operate within a team fanbase concept.

“Last week you were shytting on AD and now you’re praising him” - @jaydawg08

Uh, yea that’s what happens when you’re a fan of a team. You treat everyone as equals. Just like I was saying Reaves needs to play more and tonight I said his ass should have been benched and he played way too much.

Notice how it’s the same dudes who never once supported a team who feel like players should be immune to criticism. :mjlol:

They also believe that roster turnover at the deadline leads to a championship. Can someone name 5 instances of that happening? Maybe two? Name them.

“All we need is a new PG, backup C and a wing” typing that shyt while their hero is a big 0 the entire game while the other superstar on the other team carries them.