WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
nah it was just a screenshot, it didn't show the rest of the video where his foot continues to move and slightly touches the line. I have a hard time believing they would fukk that up this badly
Does it? It looked like it hovered over the line and didnt touch honestly

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Watching the full shot, looks like Tony made the right call. It was just like that shot KD hit against MIL.

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Please don't quote me until you get our your mama's basement kid
That mofo hates LeBron so much that he would root for a bad call against his OWN TEAM so that he can shyt on Bron. You know this mofo was happy af after the review ruled it a 2. If the review ruled it a 3, you know this man would have a meltdown here. Straight up bytch made "fan"

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please don't quote me until you get our your mama's basement kid

this cac is so emotional, he can't even type right.

bu bu bu bu but it was a 3. i swear it was :mjcry:

when the hornets draft bronny and your hoe ass leaves with him >>>>

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
it does, his toe touches it sadly. The Lakers broadcast showed it a few times. The refs will probably confirm it again in tomorrow's report
I honestly think if they would have called it a 3 during play, they wouldn't have overturned it cause it was so close. I think the video evidence makes it hard for either way

But regardless not a great DLO/Austin game. It's always something with this team

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
this cac is so emotional, he can't even type right.

bu bu bu bu but it was a 3. i swear it was :mjcry:

when the hornets draft bronny and your hoe ass leaves with him >>>>
When you finally make above 30k a year and can afford to take English lessons>>>