WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The same fanbase that shytted on Kobe for years and begged for him to gtfo is asked to treat Lebron with kid gloves. Like I said, Bron stans have no idea how to operate within a team fanbase concept.

“Last week you were shytting on AD and now you’re praising him” - @jaydawg08

Uh, yea that’s what happens when you’re a fan of a team. You treat everyone as equals. Just like I was saying Reaves needs to play more and tonight I said his ass should have been benched and he played way too much.

Notice how it’s the same dudes who never once supported a team who feel like players should be immune to criticism. :mjlol:

They also believe that roster turnover at the deadline leads to a championship. Can someone name 5 instances of that happening? Maybe two? Name them.

“All we need is a new PG, backup C and a wing” typing that shyt while their hero is a big 0 the entire game while the other superstar on the other team carries them.
Reading is difficult for you.. I said that your hate just alternates between LeBron and AD at this point, because you're a casual who doesn't actually know basketball besides "Star player scores X"

They were the only 2 players for the Lakers who scored in double figures, normally Reaves/Rui/DLO can get you points but just didn't happen this game. I'm one of those smart fans who understands that everyone is gonna have bad games, that no player is perfect and has faults.

Idk why you think that either Bron or AD were a zero? They both were the only good things about our offense this game.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reading is difficult for you.. I said that your hate just alternates between LeBron and AD at this point, because you're a casual who doesn't actually know basketball besides "Star player scores X"

They were the only 2 players for the Lakers who scored in double figures, normally Reaves/Rui/DLO can get you points but just didn't happen this game. I'm one of those smart fans who understands that everyone is gonna have bad games, that no player is perfect and has faults.

Idk why you think that either Bron or AD were a zero? They both were the only good things about our offense this game.

Who said AD was a zero? AD was our entire offense and defense. Lebron had a bad game and didn’t impact the game. I don’t know why you take anything that’s not pro Bron as anti Bron. I repeatedly said throughout the thread that AD can’t carry or do this by himself. It was the same thing on Christmas. We have AD playing like Embiid and Giannis but without the 3 pt shooting around him. AD is by far our 1A on both ends and he’s not getting regular help. Didn’t I say Bron will get burnt out being the main playmaker? It’s not shocking he’s looked subpar for him once we did the lineup change.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Who said AD was a zero? AD was our entire offense and defense. Lebron had a bad game and didn’t impact the game. I don’t know why you take anything that’s not pro Bron as anti Bron. I repeatedly said throughout the thread that AD can’t carry or do this by himself. It was the same thing on Christmas. We have AD playing like Embiid and Giannis but without the 3 pt shooting around him. AD is by far our 1A on both ends and he’s not getting regular help. Didn’t I say Bron will get burnt out being the main playmaker? It’s not shocking he’s looked subpar for him once we did the lineup change.
Uhhh what?

Lebron had 26/6/3 on 48% shooting with 3 steals, 1 block and 1 turnover as the primary ball handler.. if that's a bad game then LeBron really is the fukn GOAT, cause the bar is apparently higher than anyone in NBA history.

In order for Lebron to not have a "bad game" he apparently has to score 30/10 on 55%+.. you're delusional kid

You are a known hater at this point, the majority of this forum has already caught onto your schtick. It's tired, lazy and played out

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

GCpd-Ee3-WIAAEt-Tn.jpg

Lebron's shoes are curved upwards at the toes, if you look at the clip there is a gap with the shadow and looks like he is hovering over the line without actually stepping on it

I do agree that they can't overturn it tho cause there's no clear angle either way. Same would be said if they called it a 3 on the floor, it would be too tough to have it go the other way

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only watched the last 8 minutes. In that time Gobert set about 8 illegal screens:lolbron:.
Edwards hit LeBron on the head on the dunk attempt, crazy how the refs continually miss those calls on the all-tine points leader..:gucci:
Vanderbilt smoked a crucial layup.:aicmon: He's such a negative on offense it really offsets any benefit his defense brings, especially with the lineups Ham puts him in.

The big call could've went the other way. Need that tennis camera on the line to know for sure, but there is no way the ref saw his foot on the line from behind. He was just guessing.:comeon:

The last play was a dumb call by Ham, have to go for the three there and even dumber decision by LeBron, clear catch and shoot situation.:why:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhhh what?

Lebron had 26/6/3 on 48% shooting with 3 steals, 1 block and 1 turnover as the primary ball handler.. if that's a bad game then LeBron really is the fukn GOAT, cause the bar is apparently higher than anyone in NBA history.

In order for Lebron to not have a "bad game" he apparently has to score 30/10 on 55%+.. you're delusional kid

You are a known hater at this point, the majority of this forum has already caught onto your schtick. It's tired, lazy and played out
We watched the game. He was bad, especially in the 4th quarter. You know it’s bad when you have to pull up box scores stats when your entire existence is to tell posters they don’t watch games lmao. How fukking ironic and disingenuous. When Ant was giving us buckets, he wasn’t going head to head. You’re so emotional about everything Bron related that you would low key be a good poster if you stopped typing with tears in your eyes. You don’t even type anything that’s not Bron related, show me your last 30 posts and 25 of them are about Bron. dikk riding a 40 year old man with no brakes

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bron mad as fukk :mjlol:

Well if he wasn’t…. The hate would be

“Bron not passionate”
“Bron don’t care about winning or the Lakers”
“Bron just in LA to make movies”

People stay on his neck too much for minimum stuff and find some opposite fault in everything he does.

Not too many athletes can deal with shyt like this

KD would be cussing everyone out on Twitter right now, then come to the coli and ask coli brehs to pull up

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
We watched the game. He was bad, especially in the 4th quarter. You know it’s bad when you have to pull up box scores stats when your entire existence is to tell posters they don’t watch games lmao. How fukking ironic and disingenuous. When Ant was giving us buckets, he wasn’t going head to head. You’re so emotional about everything Bron related that you would low key be a good poster if you stopped typing with tears in your eyes. You don’t even type anything that’s not Bron related, show me your last 30 posts and 25 of them are about Bron. dikk riding a 40 year old man with no brakes
Lebron scored 16 on 7/13 shooting in the 2nd half

Threw the assist to AD on the 3, then the And-1 to bring it to 3, then the 2pt (should be 3pt) to bring them within 1.. Brah wtf are you talking about lol those were the last baskets of the game for the Lakers all assisted or scored by Bron.... not to mention the bank off glass against Towns with 2-3 min left

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lebron scored 16 on 7/13 shooting in the 2nd half

Threw the assist to AD on the 3, then the And-1 to bring it to 3, then the 2pt (should be 3pt) to bring them within 1.. Brah wtf are you talking about lol those were the last baskets of the game for the Lakers all assisted or scored by Bron.... not to mention the bank off glass against Towns with 2-3 min left
Bron didn’t score a single point until the 4 min mark in the 4th quarter. He played the entire quarter. The game was in balance and he had nothing going for him and was poor during that span. He scored 5 points with 36 seconds left when we were down 7. Never accuse anyone about not watching games when you choose to argue with numbers. Let’s hope he plays better tomorrow and doesn’t get outplayed by (another) superstar like the past 2 games(Celtics and Min)

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Bron didn’t score a single point until the 4 min mark in the 4th quarter. He played the entire quarter. The game was in balance and he had nothing going for him and was poor during that span. He scored 5 points with 36 seconds left when we were down 7. Never accuse anyone about not watching games when you choose to argue with numbers. Let’s hope he plays better tomorrow and doesn’t get outplayed by (another) superstar like the past 2 games(Celtics and Min)
These nikkaz think box score/stats make you great
They never watch the fukking games -
Twitter started this bullshyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry I can't take a team seriously that has Taurean Prince, Cam Reddish and Jared Vanderbilt all in one starting lineup
I get that Minny is an awkward big team but come on now you can't just start 3 offensive zeroes together that's ridiculous

should have started Rui. He's trash when he comes off of the bench and way better as a starter.