WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If @CantStop thinks that last night was a bad LeBron game, then he truly does hold him to standards he doesn't hold anyone else in NBA history

Might as well say he's the GOAT with those type of standards.
Anytime your 50M dollar man doesn’t score for 8 mins in a 4th quarter, it’s a bad game but keep reading box scores. Watch games brehs

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Anytime your 50M dollar man doesn’t score for 8 mins in a 4th quarter, it’s a bad game but keep reading box scores. Watch games brehs
He scored basically his average in the 4th qt, which is one of the best in the league.. once again holding LeBron to a standard no one else is held to.

I don't think this was a great LeBron game, but to somehow twist your mind that it was somehow a bad one is basically your Kobe Stan delusion coming out.

Be a moron brahs

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He scored basically his average in the 4th qt, which is one of the best in the league.. once again holding LeBron to a standard no one else is held to.

I don't think this was a great LeBron game, but to somehow twist your mind that it was somehow a bad one is basically your Kobe Stan delusion coming out.

Be a moron brahs
He scored 5 points the last 36 seconds when we were down 7 and didn’t get a shot off to tie the game. Like I said, he got cooked by Ant who took the game over while Lebron was throwing grenades to AD after taking 22 seconds off the shot clock cause he didn’t want to shoot. But like I said, box scores don’t show you that, your eyes do. His last 2 games against elite teams have been pathetic while AD has been dominant. Unfortunately we can’t face the hornets and frauds like the thunder every game.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He scored 5 points the last 36 seconds when we were down 7 and didn’t get a shot off to tie the game. Like I said, he got cooked by Ant who took the game over while Lebron was throwing grenades to AD after taking 22 seconds off the shot clock cause he didn’t want to shoot. But like I said, box scores don’t show you that, your eyes do. His last 2 games against elite teams have been pathetic while AD has been dominant. Unfortunately we can’t face the hornets and frauds like the thunder every game.
You continue to keep cutting off his point total lol.. he scored 7 in the 4th (could make an argument should be 8)

LeBron just put up better numbers than Kobes career averages, yet this is a "bad game" lol

Keep that fast food job brah.. you ain't capable of doing anything else intellectually besides flipping burgers

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You continue to keep cutting off his point total lol.. he scored 7 in the 4th (could make an argument should be 8)

LeBron just put up better numbers than Kobes career averages, yet this is a "bad game" lol

Keep that fast food job brah.. you ain't capable of doing anything else intellectually besides flipping burgers
Ironically enough, you wouldn’t make it passed a first interview at Burger King if you told them Rui is the Jokic stopper.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reaves played bad. DLo has been awful for a bit now. Seriously, he has to get use to less usage with Bron and Reaves. The Lakers gotta have a good January so they can coast the rest of the season imo.