WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That mofo hates LeBron so much that he would root for a bad call against his OWN TEAM so that he can shyt on Bron. You know this mofo was happy af after the review ruled it a 2. If the review ruled it a 3, you know this man would have a meltdown here. Straight up bytch made "fan"

never even seen you in this thread. another Bron dikk rider who goes where he goes. I'm a Laker fan pre-Bron and post Bron. why would I root for MY team to lose. You guys are the ones making unrealistic trade proposals since november because it's ingrained in your mind to trade the entire team to coddle your favorite player. disgusting behavior from a male.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I honestly think if they would have called it a 3 during play, they wouldn't have overturned it cause it was so close. I think the video evidence makes it hard for either way

But regardless not a great DLO/Austin game. It's always something with this team
No they would have overturned it. His foot clearly touched the line.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The toe was on the line

They called it a 2 on the floor, there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it but to me it's apparent his toe was on the line. this might be the closest instance of 2 or 3 ive ever seen tho

2legit

Superstar
Daps
never even seen you in this thread. another Bron dikk rider who goes where he goes. I'm a Laker fan pre-Bron and post Bron. why would I root for MY team to lose. You guys are the ones making unrealistic trade proposals since november because it's ingrained in your mind to trade the entire team to coddle your favorite player. disgusting behavior from a male.
Just admit you were happy when the review ruled it a 2. I know your ass was rooting for the ref to say a 2 not 3.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just admit you were happy when the review ruled it a 2. I know your ass was rooting for the ref to say a 2 not 3.

yes I watch games for nearly 3 hrs hoping to see my fav team lose. but you are right about one thing, I was rooting for Bron to not get the ball at the end. I've seen enough these past 5 years that he's not hitting a buzzer beating shot. but then again he didn't even give himself a chance to do that tonight

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

He’s been in this thread before

And thar was a 3

Bullshyt call

@2legit:salute:

2legit

Superstar
Daps
He’s been in this thread before

And thar was a 3

Bullshyt call

@2legit:salute:
He scared to admit that he was hoping the refs would call it a 2 during the review. Ain't no real fan happy his team lost a review. He is probably an FSU fan who watched the CFP selection show and was happy that FSU ain't make the playoffs.

2legit

Superstar
Daps

Lol I love that LeBron is going back to the same gameplan from last year when the refs screwed him vs. the Celtics Last Year. The Lakers were getting calls left and right after that. Every time he complains about the refs, his teams finally get calls.