WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

I don't know too much about Murray except as a casual NBA fan.

Seems to be a reasonably good scorer who can get a bucket on his own, this year has been a good 3pt shooter (that will disappear if he came to LA) and has the length you want at least.

Have no idea how he is as a defender and playmaker

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
His numbers better than DLO but, I dunno if he is a good fit either. I'm not familiar enough with his game either but the quick look doesn't look like it moves the needle much.

Swap him and D-Lo and they have the same numbers. Better athlete, but doesn't really translate. He's just Klutch affiliated :russell:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Swap him and D-Lo and they have the same numbers. Better athlete, but doesn't really translate. He's just Klutch affiliated :russell:

Maybe the same numbers, but Murray is two inches taller than D-Lo and is a much better defender.

I agree that his 3pt shot can't be trusted, but he can't be worse than what D-Lo did in the WCF last year. At least Murray plays both ends.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
DLO has some major issues that extend beyond just #'s

He's unplayable against good teams unless his 3 ball is hitting at a great rate. Murray can at least give you some semblance of defense and attack the rim. They aren't comparable as players imo

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
DLO has some major issues that extend beyond just #'s

He's unplayable against good teams unless his 3 ball is hitting at a great rate. Murray can at least give you some semblance of defense and attack the rim. They aren't comparable as players imo

Y'all keep talking about adding playmakers to spell Bron, Murray is a step back from even D-Lo in that space. He struggles to step in for Trigga Trey and run the Hawks offense. But yes D-Lo need to go, now that he's coming off the bench he gonna be lazier then usual

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I gotta say this

Ive been critical of AD in certain spots..... but this dude this year has been flat out amazing. He's had a couple of bad games here or there (Denver game probably his worst outing), but there's no doubt that AD is playing like a top 10 type of player

He's the best defensive player in the NBA imo and everything runs through him on that end. His jump shot is much improved from last year and he's hitting the 3 ball finally. His decision making and passes out of the double team have def improved over the past few years

This roster doesn't have an AD/LeBron problem at all. They both have played amazing this year

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Y'all keep talking about adding playmakers to spell Bron, Murray is a step back from even D-Lo in that space. He struggles to step in for Trigga Trey and run the Hawks offense. But yes D-Lo need to go, now that he's coming off the bench he gonna be lazier then usual
Yeah I agree with you here.

DLO is the only guy besides LeBron who can feed AD, and get LeBron some easier buckets in the post when he's got a smaller guy on him. It's the reason why I've pounded the table from the beginning that the Lakers need a true PG who can give you even defense, and a backup defensive big

This team is screaming for both.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I gotta say this

Ive been critical of AD in certain spots..... but this dude this year has been flat out amazing. He's had a couple of bad games here or there (Denver game probably his worst outing), but there's no doubt that AD is playing like a top 10 type of player

He's the best defensive player in the NBA imo and everything runs through him on that end. His jump shot is much improved from last year and he's hitting the 3 ball finally. His decision making and passes out of the double team have def improved over the past few years

This roster doesn't have an AD/LeBron problem at all. They both have played amazing this year
He absolutely has. Him and bron are legit mvp candidates.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah I agree with you here.

DLO is the only guy besides LeBron who can feed AD, and get LeBron some easier buckets in the post when he's got a smaller guy on him. It's the reason why I've pounded the table from the beginning that the Lakers need a true PG who can give you even defense, and a backup defensive big

This team is screaming for both.
What potential player(s) would fill the need? I don't see any vet pg or defensive big that could be had.