WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hear a lot of this and maybe I'm too hard on Vando but I don't like him AT ALL to start the year. He's been bad to me.

I actually like Reddish. I just can't see him and Vando play together anymore

If I'm LeBron I'm not bailing Darvin out on his dumbass scheme/rotations he continues to trot out there. I'm gonna continue to pace myself until the 4th qt where I can take over.

It's one thing if it's late in the season or playoffs .. but I'm not covering for Darvins fuk ups because he refuses to trot out the most obvious rotations. Make it obvious it's dumb AF early in the year and force him to never trot out this lineup ever again.

Here's a decent convo about the Lakers I started listening to

Thanks for the video, I'll take a listen :salute:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The only reason Rui is starting is because Cam is out. Somebody need to talk to Ham, Austin should be starting.
This

Articles/videos/reporting from the past few days have not been kind to Darvin when it comes to these rotations. Cam being out probably saved him from some further slander

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Reaves sucks on defense.

Rui is better than him defensively and can score better than Cam.
Rui is limited on defense

Can't navigate around screens well, and gets blown by consistently 1v1, plus some boneheaded team defense with him. I like Rui, think he's a good player and should be starting.. but he is limited to an extent also.

Wonder if they are going to go full switch like they did last game.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Reaves should definitely start along side Vando and Prince. Hopefully he can get back, I get why he was took out because he was in a bad slump.