WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
They are 9th in the West with a 16-15 record.

* LA will make 1 or 2 trades before the deadline

* Lebroin will dial it up after the new year

* The current starting 5 will not be the same starting 5 two months from now.

The Lakers will make the postseason and make a deep playoff run as long as Lebron/AD are healthy.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

If you're a bad offensive team (which is what happens when you add Vando and Reddish together to the starting unit) you allow the opposing team to get easy transition points. It happened a lot in that first qt.

The issue is screaming at you right in the face. Bron and AD are great, they can overcome this deficiency every so often.. but your job as a coach is to put your players in the best position to succeed. You're literally making your stars job harder

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

If you're a bad offensive team (which is what happens when you add Vando and Reddish together to the starting unit) you allow the opposing team to get easy transition points. It happened a lot in that first qt.

The issue is screaming at you right in the face. Bron and AD are great, they can overcome this deficiency every so often.. but your job as a coach is to put your players in the best position to succeed. You're literally making your stars job harder

Ham is a bozo. Anybody downplaying how horrendous he is on the sidelines is kidding themselves. :yeshrug:

This is an offensive league. All the best teams in the league have leaned into offense except Minnesota. The way the game is played and officiated heavily favors the offense.

Reaves, Prince, Rui, LeBron and AD should be the starting five. That's their best unit by far. This isn't even difficult to figure out.

That bozo Willie Green is fukking things up in New Orleans in a similar manner by refusing to start Trey Murphy.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Always makes me laugh when I read LeBron will step it up as though an ancient LeBron should be the one stepping it up to save this team.

Can people not see the issue when they type that?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Always makes me laugh when I read LeBron will step it up as though an ancient LeBron should be the one stepping it up to save this team.

Can people not see the issue when they type that?

He’s the third highest player in the league and he gets claimed as the best player in the league by his fans while propping up his age. When he plays bad, all of a sudden his age is an issue and he shouldn’t be asked to produce at the highest level. How do you not see a problem with that? I don’t judge players based on age but based on salary, isn’t that how we always did it?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He’s the third highest player in the league and he gets claimed as the best player in the league by his fans while propping up his age. When he plays bad, all of a sudden his age is an issue and he shouldn’t be asked to produce at the highest level. How do you not see a problem with that? I don’t judge players based on age but based on salary, isn’t that how we always did it?
His age is an issue, but every player in the NBA has a bad game. It's sports and it happens

He's just the most consistent guy in NBA history so his bad games scream louder than anyone else in history.

Curry had a 7 point game, followed by a 17 point game, and then a 18 point game just this month... So is Steph overpaid too? I believe he's the highest paid player in the league