WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
well my stance has always been that AD and Bron arent great enough to lead us to a title right now. it doesnt matter who you put around them, they aren't top 10 players let alone thinking bron being the best player in the league as some believe. the roster does stink though
AD definitely is, at least right now. Bron is like a top 15-20 player on a night to night basis, I don't think he's a superstar anymore but good enough to be a number 2.

The difference in supporting casts was on full display- Celtics have a bunch of super role players that are able to pick up the load whenever Tatum or Brown struggle. The Lakers best role player besides Reaves is a guy Minnesota chose to replace with Troy Brown Jr..

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AD definitely is, at least right now. Bron is like a top 15-20 player on a night to night basis, I don't think he's a superstar anymore but good enough to be a number 2.

The difference in supporting casts was on full display- Celtics have a bunch of super role players that are able to pick up the load whenever Tatum or Brown struggle. The Lakers best role player besides Reaves is a guy Minnesota chose to replace with Troy Brown Jr..

AD is not great enough to carry us offensively because his perimeter game is so poor although hes been better this year. AD making jumpers is a bonus meanwhile bigs like embiid and jokic, its the norm. you're not going far with your #1 guy being a back to the basket player with no playmaking ability. it's why he can put up high scoring numbers but its not impacting the game the way it appears on box scores.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Drunk as hell off Woodson whiskey we lost oh well wasn’t a blowout
MY RAIDERS KILLED THE QUEEFS fukk YEAHHHHHHH
Hamas terrorist

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
SMH at people overreacting to 1 lost......Lebron/AD will both be top 5 players during the postseason......The problem is players 4 thru 9...and Ham

They fighting for a play in spot right now. Team has won 42,33 and 43 games the last 3 years. This just who this team is :mjlol:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
AD is not great enough to carry us offensively because his perimeter game is so poor although hes been better this year. AD making jumpers is a bonus meanwhile bigs like embiid and jokic, its the norm. you're not going far with your #1 guy being a back to the basket player with no playmaking ability. it's why he can put up high scoring numbers but its not impacting the game the way it appears on box scores.
I generally agree but AD when he's at his best makes up for his lack of creation with elite play-finishing and elite defense. He'll always need a great creator next to him in the same way Jokic needs a defensive PF next to him. So even if AD ain't the #1 option he's still the best/most important player on a squad, like he is on this team.

AD's impact is hard to gauge right now cause he's playing on a team with an offense straight out of 1992. If he was on a competent team he'd be looked at lot differently.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I generally agree but AD when he's at his best makes up for his lack of creation with elite play-finishing and elite defense. He'll always need a great creator next to him in the same way Jokic needs a defensive PF next to him. So even if AD ain't the #1 option he's still the best/most important player on a squad, like he is on this team.

AD's impact is hard to gauge right now cause he's playing on a team with an offense straight out of 1992. If he was on a competent team he'd be looked at lot differently.
You are right but AD also needs a elite shot creator along with creator. The difference between Jokic/Embiid and AD is those guys can get their own looks especially in late game because of their jumper. AD not having that limits him a lot but like you said he can truly control the game with his defense. He will always need help on the offensive end.