WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You’re too stupid to realize how dumb your logic is. Jim was in charge of the basketball operations when we won 2 (legitimate) rings and was the one who decided to draft Bynum. Unfortunately for him, he gets a lot of flack for how it ended, rightfully so. The way he handled the Aldridge FA was embarrassing. Jeanie isn’t even the one who handles the basketball side right now. It’s her besties Kurt Rambis and Linda Rambis. I guess you can add Rich Paul and Lebron in there too.
Nah you’re a terrorist and an idiot im far from stupid unlike both yall Livia Sopranos ass nikkas
Jim Buss cultist ass nikkas stop tryna backtrack and juelz yall way out of this
If Jeanie had control before Kobe probably ends up with 6 or 7.
Legitimate? Omg another fukking junkie take from you tryna slander the 2020 title :umad: leave THE fukkING METH ALONE YOU PROBABLY CANT EVEN DO A fukkING LAY UP
Bron hate got your mind all fukked up something serious seek help.
Both are terrible. Jeanie lucky magic made bron realize he needs LA to set up post nba career.

Only solution is for them to sell the team or else we’ll be garbage for the foreseeable future
lucky? Lmao
Sell? Lmao what the fukk is wrong with you dumb ass nikkas man
Acting like this is the Knicks and we got Dolan as an owner or the stupid ass okc franchise that fumbled kd/harden/ Westbrook in their window :russ:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Starting Vando was something I said needed to happen. I guess he’s back to his self and the heel bursitis is fully healed.

This lineup puts more scoring pressure on LeBron and AD though, which I think is a good thing. Bron getting off to these slow ass passive starts is annoying as fukk.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Nah you’re a terrorist and an idiot im far from stupid unlike both yall Livia Sopranos ass nikkas
Jim Buss cultist ass nikkas stop tryna backtrack and juelz yall way out of this
If Jeanie had control before Kobe probably ends up with 6 or 7.
Legitimate? Omg another fukking junkie take from you tryna slander the 2020 title :umad: leave THE fukkING METH ALONE YOU PROBABLY CANT EVEN DO A fukkING LAY UP
Bron hate got your mind all fukked up something serious seek help.

lucky? Lmao
Sell? Lmao what the fukk is wrong with you dumb ass nikkas man
Acting like this is the Knicks and we got Dolan as an owner or the stupid ass okc franchise that fumbled kd/harden/ Westbrook in their window :russ:
This clown is a Jeanie Buss stan :dead:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Starting Vando was something I said needed to happen. I guess he’s back to his self and the heel bursitis is fully healed.

This lineup puts more scoring pressure on LeBron and AD though, which I think is a good thing. Bron getting off to these slow ass passive starts is annoying as fukk.
I mean there's a reason he's one of the best 4th qt players in the NBA this season... And it's precisely because he takes a backseat in the 1st qt

I don't understand why people still want Bron to go all out to start a game, then have him exhausted in the 4th

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So our offense is having some major issues right now, so Darvins plan is to insert the single worst offensive player on our team in the starting lineup

If this is indeed the plan you have to start Reaves as well
But he wont because he’s a terrorist that must be stopped :bryan:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
@Black Mamba only pops out when someone mentions Jeanie. Never in my life have I seen someone stan an owner, let alone a terrible one. :mjlol:
Nah you just a terrorist Jim buss cultist casual ass nikka that probably can’t even dribble a basketball and Bron got ya panties in a twist ass nikka

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This clown is a Jeanie Buss stan :dead:
Now I’m a jeanie buss stan because I call you Jim Buss cultist ass nikkas out :russ:
Livia soprano ass miserable terrorist cancer ass nikkas
Crying in the thread day in and out each time there’s a game or not you bums up in here crying or getting ready to jerk off on a loss
Pathetic ass nikkas :umad:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Now I’m a jeanie buss stan because I call you Jim Buss cultist ass nikkas out :russ:
Livia soprano ass miserable terrorist cancer ass nikkas
Crying in the thread day in and out each time there’s a game or not you bums up in here crying or getting ready to jerk off on a loss
Pathetic ass nikkas :umad:
We are Jim Buss cultist even though we call him trash? You can't see a negative Jeanie Buss post without running to defend her honor.

Who in here complains about Darvin Ham more than your clown ass? And you talking about crying?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah you just a terrorist Jim buss cultist casual ass nikka that probably can’t even dribble a basketball and Bron got ya panties in a twist ass nikka

It’s almost 2024. Please type like your age and not the age of girls you’re attracted to.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
It’s almost 2024. Please type like your age and not the age of girls you’re attracted to.
Its almost 2024 stop being a typing language police and learn to fukking dribble a basketball and get that Bron hate out ya heart and put the Jim Buss pipe down
We are Jim Buss cultist even though we call him trash? You can't see a negative Jeanie Buss post without running to defend her honor.

Who in here complains about Darvin Ham more than your clown ass? And you talking about crying?
Yall acting like Jeanie is as worse or worse than Jim is fuciing crazy especially when you got you lil buddy saying shyt that Lakers would’ve been better off with Jim
Acting as if right now Lakers are under garbage ass ownership like the Knicks :mjlol:
Darvin Hamas slander is deserved well deserved for the coaching shyt masterclass of fukkshyt he’s doing
Both yall in here win or lose being negative lil bytches and if we lose yall jerking it off extra :mjlol: like livia soprano miserable ass
On some unealthy shyt too :mjlol:

Its really both yall nikkas in here being pathetic every time :umad:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I mean there's a reason he's one of the best 4th qt players in the NBA this season... And it's precisely because he takes a backseat in the 1st qt

I don't understand why people still want Bron to go all out to start a game, then have him exhausted in the 4th

The proposed lineup is

1. Bron
2. Reddish
3. TP
4. Vando
5. AD

Aside from AD, this is a clear defensive lineup (and I LOVE IT). LeBron is the only other consistent scoring option here, as Prince is streaky.

I’ve been advocating for a Cam/Vando lineup for forever, and I’m aware they are challenged offensively but I believe the defense will be so overwhelming that the spurts we get from LeBron will put us over the top. It’s how the Bulls operated in 2011– overwhelm you with defense to the point a streaky shooter like D. Rose was enough to reach 60 wins.

I believe in LeBron more than most. I expect him to be great. I get called a Bron stan specifically because I hold him to these standards. Bron currently is better than 11 Rose. And we have Davis— this lineup might be what changes the season.

And if it doesn’t, what did we have to lose anyway?