WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its almost 2024 stop being a typing language police and learn to fukking dribble a basketball and get that Bron hate out ya heart and put the Jim Buss pipe down

Yall acting like Jeanie is as worse or worse than Jim is fuciing crazy especially when you got you lil buddy saying shyt that Lakers would’ve been better off with Jim
Acting as if right now Lakers are under garbage ass ownership like the Knicks :mjlol:
Darvin Hamas slander is deserved well deserved for the coaching shyt masterclass of fukkshyt he’s doing
Both yall in here win or lose being negative lil bytches and if we lose yall jerking it off extra :mjlol: like livia soprano miserable ass
On some unealthy shyt too :mjlol:

Its really both yall nikkas in here being pathetic every time :umad:

They’re both rooting against the Lakers because they're not actually Laker fans.

They are Kobe stans and anti/LeBron.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re both rooting against the Lakers because they're not actually Laker fans.

They are Kobe stans and anti/LeBron.
How would this make sense if we were posting post Kobe and during the worst years in franchise history? Which can’t be said about yourself. You do realize that no matter how many times you type this out, it will never be legitimate. It’s ironic considering you have supported 3 teams in your lifetime, we can’t say the same.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

So DLO, Reaves, and Rui on the bench lol

Austin and DLO combined make 29+ million and you are having them come off the bench. Vando is the worst offensive player on the team, and inserting him while NOT inserting Reaves is coaching malpractice.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
How would this make sense if we were posting post Kobe and during the worst years in franchise history? Which can’t be said about yourself. You do realize that no matter how many times you type this out, it will never be legitimate. It’s ironic considering you have supported 3 teams in your lifetime, we can’t say the same.
Im just glad we get to root for the same team the next 5 to 7 years. :mjgrin:

I wont take it for granted. :mjgrin:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Welp at least we get to see Bron running the point again. He’s practically peerless when it comes to being a floor general
Pack the paint, hope Bron's 3 ball ain't falling, stick close to Prince and treat Vando like he's Russ and Lakers offense will be horrible

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’s ironic considering you have supported 3 teams in your lifetime, we can’t say the same

Who the fukk are you talking to?

Nikka, I'm ACTUALLY from Los Angeles, born and bred, unlike quite a few of y'all. I've never **not** been a Laker fan, that's not how this works.

I've been repping the Lakers before you were even posting on this site :martin:

Screenshot-906.png

Screenshot-905.png
Screenshot-904.png

Screenshot-903.png

Screenshot-902.png

Unlike YOU, I'm actually from here.

I'm never not repping LA, miss me with that bullshyt, clown ass nikka.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Benching 3 of your best 5 offensive players is just stupid.....Rui should be starting......Not sure If I like Lebron playing more PG....That's going to increase his workload and wear him down.

The Lakers need to trade Dlo and Insert Rui into the starting lineup.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Benching 3 of your best 5 offensive players is just stupid.....Rui should be starting......Not sure If I like Lebron playing more PG....That's going to increase his workload and wear him down.

AD
Rui
Vando
Reaves
Bron

That should be the lineup if Darvin really wants to do the "play Bron at the PG" slot

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Let's let them cook first.

I've been wanting to see this lineup for forever.

Although, I do agree with Rui starting. I haven't liked Prince all season, even if I'll begrudgingly admit he was cooking for a stretch. If this lineup don't work, switch out Rui for Prince, see what it do.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Prince is the one that should be benched but Ham is being Ham yet again.

What is it with certain players with this nikka mayne? :why:

There's always a player that he plays heavy minutes against all reason. Did that shyt last year with them three guard line ups.

Prince got some videos of this nikka Ham on some Epstein flight type shyt, on my mama :mjlol: