WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
What is it with certain players with this nikka mayne? :why:

There's always a player that he plays heavy minutes against all reason. Did that shyt last year with them three guard line ups.

Prince got some videos of this nikka Ham on some Epstein flight type shyt, on my mama :mjlol:

Prince,Shcroder, and Cam were with him when he was an assistant on the Hawks.

He overplays dudes from that era.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The big thing with Darvin was supposed to be "he's a players coach!!".. he was the guy who would have the guys ready to run through a brick wall, who would rally around his words, and would manage the egos

He's not an X and O's guy, he's horrific with in game adjustments and lineup management... so when the Lakers are consistely coming out flat, and our offense looks like this and we haven't even used the lineups that got us to the WCF at any point this season then you really gotta start to think about making some touch choices when it comes to coaching

There's no way a Bron+AD+Reaves+DLO+Rui+Prince team should be this bad on the offensive side of the ball

GB-7AJhasAAu2JC

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Prince,Shcroder, and Cam were with him when he was an assistant on the Hawks.

He overplays dudes from that era.

I'ma keep it a stack: I loved Schroder :mjgrin:

How much you think it'll take to bring him back? We need a guard :mjlit:

Smfh, we coulda just cut our losses with Darvin Scam and signed Udoka…:beli:

Don't he and Bron not vibe???

Seem like a recipe for disaster :hubie:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'ma keep it a stack: I loved Schroder :mjgrin:

How much you think it'll take to bring him back? We need a guard :mjlit:

Don't he and Bron not vibe???

Seem like a recipe for disaster :hubie:

I’m sure they coulda figured it out. Better than leaving this idiot Scam on the job. :snoop:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’m sure they coulda figured it out. Better than leaving this idiot Scam on the job. :snoop:

Yeah, you prolly right.

I've never not seen Bron keep it professional.

I've always wanted to see Bron with a coach like Phil or Pop or even Rivers, coaches that actually coach, and gameplan.

Bron is smart, but for him to have to coach the team like how he's done this year says... a lot more than I feel like listing out :francis:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, you prolly right.

I've never not seen Bron keep it professional.

I've always wanted to see Bron with a coach like Phil or Pop or even Rivers, coaches that actually coach, and gameplan.

Bron is smart, but for him to have to coach the team like how he's done this year says... a lot more than I feel like listing out :francis:
Darvin his a vastly worse version of Coach Bud.. all the negatives, and none of the positives

I have a hard time thinking what Darvin Ham actually does well. I wanted to give him his flowers for the Grizz, Warriors, and Pacers gameplan but I am of the stance now that it was a lot of input from everyone else and he was along for the ride.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Darvin his a vastly worse version of Coach Bud.. all the negatives, and none of the positives

I have a hard time thinking what Darvin Ham actually does well. I wanted to give him his flowers for the Grizz, Warriors, and Pacers gameplan but I am of the stance now that it was a lot of input from everyone else and he was along for the ride.

Broken clock.

I've been a players advocate for as long as I've been playing sports. I was one of the first people online that I knew about giving the majority of the Patriots success to the players and Brady rather than Belichick (and of course, I got shyt on for that take, only to be proven right with Beli on the cusp of being fired)

I said all that to say it was the Lakers that won those matchups, and nothing to do with Darvin.

I have watched Darvin fail to make the simplest of adjustments. Fail to run plays that would damned near guarantee Davis be put into position to succeed in the paint. Fail to run baseline screens for Reddish to get open on the right corner 3 where he shoots 50% (FIFTY FUKKING PERCENT!). Fail to pull guys when they are doing poorly, but somehow pull guys when they get hot. He literally failed to call a timeout when Davis rolled his ankle and was out of the play for two straight plays

Anyone who wants this team to succeed can see the problem is the coaching.

I don't see Ham doing anything positive for this team. I see no scheme, no identity, no gameplan, no vibe.

Damn all the jokes, the guy is a bad head coach. He might be a great assistant. But we need a real coach, and that is inarguable

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Tell a defense first coach you don’t do defense, just a dumb sound bite by D’Angelo. Continues his tradition of saying dumb shyt every year when you think he finally matured

Mars

Superstar
Daps
This move was clearly in preparation for the Boston game...Vando/Reddish to matchup with Tatum/Brown......At minimum....3 of the 5 Lakers' best offensive players should be stating....If Lebron is playing Point, who is he passing the ball to?

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This move was clearly in preparation for the Boston game...Vando/Reddish to matchup with Tatum/Brown......At minimum....3 of the 5 Lakers' best offensive players should be stating....If Lebron os playing Point, who is he passing the ball to?

Pick and roll offense with AD, look for Prince or Cam in the corner, a bailout shot with Vando in the corner (which is not exactly ideal).

That's the gameplan.

Defense should be elite though, and honestly, that's what I want to see. I'm sick of watching the other team bomb threes all game, or blow by Reaves and D'Lo like they don't exist. I'm also sick of these passive first quarters from Bron.