WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: there you go ladies and gents
A Jim Bus Cultist and he delves deeper into the allegations by saying this shyt :bryan:
I rest my fukking case
I prefer my franchise to not be a funnel for Klutch and ran by a player who hasn’t done shyt as a Laker.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Both Jeanie and Jim were fukking terrible.
Jeanie was able to get us out of that abyss of fukkery that Jim caused in the first place which involved fukking Kobe up and afterwards till she took it away from him and then it lead to a championship
But she’s horrible:mjlol:

Both yall nikkas are the worst. fukking cancerous ass nikkas yall might as well be fukking terrorists too :mjlol:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Jeanie was able to get us out of that abyss of fukkery that Jim caused in the first place which involved fukking Kobe up and afterwards till she took it away from him and then it lead to a championship

Both yall nikkas are the worst. fukking cancerous ass nikkas yall might as well be fukking terrorists too :mjlol:
Under the Jim Buss regime the Lakers won 2 championships. But that had more to do with Kobe and Pau. Not Jim Buss.

The Lakers won a championship in 2020 but that was because of Lebron and AD.

Both Jeanie and Jim are trash ass owners.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Both are terrible. Jeanie lucky magic made bron realize he needs LA to set up post nba career.

Only solution is for them to sell the team or else we’ll be garbage for the foreseeable future

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You’re too stupid to realize how dumb your logic is. Jim was in charge of the basketball operations when we won 2 (legitimate) rings and was the one who decided to draft Bynum. Unfortunately for him, he gets a lot of flack for how it ended, rightfully so. The way he handled the Aldridge FA was embarrassing. Jeanie isn’t even the one who handles the basketball side right now. It’s her besties Kurt Rambis and Linda Rambis. I guess you can add Rich Paul and Lebron in there too.