WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sure you know my life :mjlol:

I just wore my 24 to Vegas last week to watch them beat the Chargers, but I'll let you tell it :mjlol:

I have no doubt you are a Charles Woodson fan. shyt, nikka, we all are :skip:

But you know damn well in 2012 when you created this account, you were stanning Kobe cause that nikka was on the Packers :stopitslime:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I mean when lebron and AD has been healthy, they made it to the finals,(and won), and made it to the wcf. they have two seasons, (21 and 22 seasons where they was injured). So technically, out of the four seasons theyve been together, they're 2/2. I'll say at least give them 1 more run before you end this shyt. Let's see what the front office does trade deadline

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I'm not concerned about the Lakers one bit...As long as Lebron/AD are healthy they will make a deep playoff run....It's not like there's a dominant team in the West or league.......If the Lakers can make a couple of solid moves before the deadline they will be in the mix.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
laker fans saying they wanted vogel back but suns fans want him fired

told y'all about that revisionist history. vogel was just as trash as Ham. maybe just maybe it's not the coach that's the biggest problem :mjgrin: