WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
This is a league about offense. That's why every team with title hopes upgraded on that side of the ball in the offseason. You cannot have extended scoring droughts and expect to win at a high level in the current NBA.

The Lakers need more reliable offensive weapons. Besides Lavine, one of the Bogdanovic guys would be a godsend. Terry Rozier would help though I don't know how he'd feel about coming off the bench (I don't think he'd work in the starting lineup). shyt, they might get desperate enough to take on that Jerami Grant contract. :picard:

Portland would actually have leverage over LA in trade talks. :picard:

He'd actually be a massive upgrade on the wing for this team. :picard:

Grant’s contract is actually much better than Lavine’s. He also plays both sides and can give u like 90% he’d be a better get no doubt.

But Zach’s explosiveness along with his catch and shoot game are tantalizing.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This is a league about offense. That's why every team with title hopes upgraded on that side of the ball in the offseason. You cannot have extended scoring droughts and expect to win at a high level in the current NBA.

The Lakers need more reliable offensive weapons. Besides Lavine, one of the Bogdanovic guys would be a godsend. Terry Rozier would help though I don't know how he'd feel about coming off the bench (I don't think he'd work in the starting lineup). shyt, they might get desperate enough to take on that Jerami Grant contract. :picard:

Portland would actually have leverage over LA in trade talks. :picard:

He'd actually be a massive upgrade on the wing for this team. :picard:

Before doing that I want to see Rui used correctly. He needs to start and be given shots. Grant's numbers are good on offense but he does not have the defensive impact that you expect.

But if it comes down to it that trade would not be horrible.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think they win tonight if AD plays.

Ham does not know how to use all of the talent with Lebron and it hurts the team.

The starting lineup should be:

Dlo
Reaves
Rui
Vando
AD

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Teams gotta stop shooting so well against the Lakers at some point.