WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lmaooooooo @ Gabe Vincent can shoot and play defense.

:dead: :dead:

Now you know fools don't actually be watching basketball.

Imagine this couch potato ass nikka saying anyone don’t watch ball.

I’m sleep :dead:

You ain’t seriously watch a game since 2016 :mjlol:

He first said for his career Gabe is a 33% shooter. You're the one who insists on including his 21-22 season to boost his shooting numbers.

Screenshot-20231221-024042-Chrome.jpg

No one in their right mind would call anyone with those percentages a shooter.

nikka pay attention to your own screen shot you box score watching assclown: Gabe’s first two years he started a combined 7 games, only getting 9 minutes a game his first year and 13 his second.

THAT’S why I’m using his last two years, when he started getting rotation minutes you fukking goofy

:martin:

That’s not cherry picking.

You two are using two years where he got no burn and including this year where he’s played a total of five games to get those shooting numbers

THAT’S what cherry picking looks like.

I’m giving him a fair assessment based on rotation minutes.

I’m arguing with speds in here :deadrose:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakers been in a failed era since 2011

I wonder why you started at 2018 specifically :mjgrin:

not really

they only attempted to win from 2011-2013 and then Kobe's achilles blew up. from 2013-2017, their entire goal was to lose games and get high draft picks which technically they succeeded so it wasn't failed. they executed the plan to perfection and then cashed out on their assets to get AD.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
not really

they only attempted to win from 2011-2013 and then Kobe's achilles blew up. from 2013-2017, their entire goal was to lose games and get high draft picks which technically they succeeded so it wasn't failed. they executed the plan to perfection and then cashed out on their assets to get AD.

All of those are excuses.

LeBron and AD have both had severe injuries multiple years but you still calling this era “failed”.

2011-2017 was a failed era by your logic.

LeBron actually delivered us a championship and a WCF berth. If that’s a fail, continue dropping the Fs cause I’m trying to get 18

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

nikka pay attention to your own screen shot you box score watching assclown: Gabe’s first two years he started a combined 7 games, only getting 9 minutes a game his first year and 13 his second.

THAT’S why I’m using his last two years, when he started getting rotation minutes you fukking goofy

You two are using two years where he got no burn and including this year where he’s played a total of five games to get those shooting numbers

So are you arguing that bumping him from 33% to ~35% means he's actually a good shooter? :dead:

It's a negligible difference, even at his best percentage that's probably not even Top 50 in the league. Actually it's not even Top 100

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Dawg I stopped taking your basketball takes seriously when you said Lebron is still the best player in basketball, lakers are better than the Nuggets and that 33% career shooter Gabe Vincent who by the way SHOT 33% from 3 just last year is a great shooter

You're a homer. That's what you are. You aren't objective in the least.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I thought Vando would come back improved on offense in some capacity. Instead, he got paid and put all his time into finding goofy outfits for when he's injured.