WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this version of DLo is worse than any version of Russ on the Lakers. At least Russ fake tried, DLo not even trying. No wonder why no team keeps this bum and mind you I like him. I just don’t ever see him elevating to what we need.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
this version of DLo is worse than any version of Russ on the Lakers. At least Russ fake tried, DLo not even trying. No wonder why no team keeps this bum and mind you I like him. I just don’t ever see him elevating to what we need.
Russ tried too hard, but it wasn't really his fault he wasn't worth the $$ being paid to him anymore

DLO is def up there with the frustration level

Mars

Superstar
Daps
The Lakers are only down by 4 at the half....Just keep the game close and try to steal it in the 4th.......The Wolves are 11-1 at home...This would be a great win.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I believe one of the issues with the Lakers is that they don't play their best offensive lineup at the end of games...Rui/Dlo are usually sitting on the bench. There's no excuse for the offense to be this bad when you have AD/Lebron/AR/Dlo/Rui

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dawg I stopped taking your basketball takes seriously

Well, this is awkward because I never took anything you said seriously. Ever :mjlol:

Nikka, who the fukk are you again? Why do you think I care about what you think?

I'm right, you're wrong. I don't need your approval :mjlol:

you said Lebron is still the best player in basketball

Bron still is the best individual basketball player in the league. Like I said before, I don't care how that makes you feel.

At 39 years old, breh is just as good at basketball as anyone in the league. Name something he can't do.

You're a homer. That's what you are. You aren't objective in the least.

That's very interesting, coming from the guy that nonstop co-signs the Kobe stans on this board.

I support anyone on the Lakers, and yes, that includes LeBron. I call everyone out and hold them accountable. You only ever on my dikk when I'm debunking the stupid shyt you nikkas say in here.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So are you arguing that bumping him from 33% to ~35% means he's actually a good shooter? :dead:

It's a negligible difference, even at his best percentage that's probably not even Top 50 in the league. Actually it's not even Top 100

Oh look, the ese has thrown his hat in the ring.

33 to 35 is NOT negligible, but I wouldn't expect a nikka still in Adult School to understand percentages.

League average for 3P% is 35%, which has risen from around 33%.

I understand you're a little slow, but that correlates with the increase in 3point shooting. The Lakers are a below average shooting team and Gabe shoots league average.

That's a GOOD thing :umad:

Last edited:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Man I watched Summer League for the first time in a long time cause of Russell. But this dude needs to get sent away from the team like Cedric Ceballos. Tf is wrong with him