WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What did he shoot last season?

Why cherry pick only one season, though? I mentioned last two seasons.

Screenshot-898.png

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with this. He can shoot and play defense. That's what I'm saying.

Regardless, I agree with your overall point about needed scoring. I'm simply saying those guys are difficult to come by because of the Laker tax and other coaches (like Pop) being salty for the damage Kobe and Shaq did to their runs.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
No idea why y'all in here bickering about this team. They aren't good, and I really don't care why at this point.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Lmaooooooo @ Gabe Vincent can shoot and play defense.

:dead: :dead:

Now you know fools don't actually be watching basketball.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Why cherry pick only one season, though? I mentioned last two seasons.

Screenshot-898.png

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with this. He can shoot and play defense. That's what I'm saying.
He first said for his career Gabe is a 33% shooter. You're the one who insists on including his 21-22 season to boost his shooting numbers.

Screenshot-20231221-024042-Chrome.jpg

No one in their right mind would call anyone with those percentages a shooter.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These slow starts are killing us. It just makes the lack of scoring all the more apparent. We go on 5 minute droughts and Ham just out there watching us get ran down. Also a lot of non-effort out there. Dunno if dudes are gassed from the travel or what.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
These slow starts are killing us. It just makes the lack of scoring all the more apparent. We go on 5 minute droughts and Ham just out there watching us get ran down. Also a lot of non-effort out there. Dunno if dudes are gassed from the travel or what.
This is a league about offense. That's why every team with title hopes upgraded on that side of the ball in the offseason. You cannot have extended scoring droughts and expect to win at a high level in the current NBA.

The Lakers need more reliable offensive weapons. Besides Lavine, one of the Bogdanovic guys would be a godsend. Terry Rozier would help though I don't know how he'd feel about coming off the bench (I don't think he'd work in the starting lineup). shyt, they might get desperate enough to take on that Jerami Grant contract. :picard:

Portland would actually have leverage over LA in trade talks. :picard:

He'd actually be a massive upgrade on the wing for this team. :picard:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Spurs, Knicks and now Bulls. This is a wildly bad run since the In-Season. Are they all gassed and tired still? :dahell:

Meanwhile the Clippers are bodying everything left and right, this is wild.
Yeah,us losing and looking like cheeks and the fukkin Cappers rolling....don't like that shyt :mad: