WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The "strategy" actually had Jokic having his least efficient games, but what led us to be swept was Murray shooting 32/6/5 on 52/41/95 ... Again I've told you this about 10x, but again you are illiterate or English must not be your first language

Everyone ITT is aware that you are a Lakers fan, who doesn't actually know basic level chit about the game he watch

Jokic averaged 25/15/12 on 50% shooting :heh:

You might literally be brain dead. Bragging about a dude dropping a historic triple double and claiming it as a win cause you can’t claim an actual win.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My boy-- you don't have to SAY it explictly. That's WHAT HAPPENED.

- We have a backup center, and he wasn't played.
- I implied he should have played.
-You responded by suggesting he sucks and that we should run 4 v 5.

That is a defense of the decision for him not to play, meaning you are saying we were better off with Rui in that position.

I'm sorry if English isn't your first language, but that's how this works.
So in your retarded ass mind, Wood is our only backup C? :heh:

Caught in so many lies that you backing yourself up into a wall. You said I said it and now you’re saying I implied it. Which one is it and stick to it.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spectrum Sports doubling down on Lakers having fatigue from that tournament man this shyt a joke :mjlol:
It shows how much of a joke that entire tournament was. The fact that there is a banner hanging is a big black eye to the entire organization. Jeanie Buss’ Lakers everybody

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Jokic averaged 25/15/12 on 50% shooting :heh:

You might literally be brain dead. Bragging about a dude dropping a historic triple double and claiming it as a win cause you can’t claim an actual win.
After shooting 70% in Game 1, that strategy to have AD roam and Rui/LeBron on Jokic he shot 42%.. 47%.. 45% which means he shot by far less efficient than his 63% he averaged

So once again... reading comprehension is a VERY important adult skill. I'm begging you to get better at it, have someone come over and help you brah.. please

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So in your retarded ass mind, Wood is our only backup C?

Let's calm down with the insults, lil bro :mjlol:

No, I would have taken Hayes too. But at least Wood gives them an offensive threat. However, that's not the point here-- what happened is our retard coach put a small forward at the 5.

You came in mad at people calling him out for this, trying to lay the blame at "Bron stans" feet.

Like, nikka what the fukk is wrong with you? :wtf:

Stevie Wonder could see Ham is THE major problem with this team, but you're so sick, you're blaming.... (checks notes) Bron stans for trying to get Spo fired?

what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg

Nikka it's 2023 :scust:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you slow? Implying and saying something are two different things as stated in that definition. Then you concluded that I didn’t even imply just above by mentioning Hayes and realizing hmmm maybe Wood isn’t our only backup C. :heh:

You’re here arguing about playing Wood and yet don’t realize how ironic that is. Keep blaming the coach though, Stanley.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I like Rui at the 5 honestly, remember he locked down Jokic last year
Don't you got soccer to worry about ese?

But speaking of Rui.. our best lineup last year was DLO, AR, Bron, Rui, AD and I feel like that lineup hasnt been used hardly at all.. looking at lineup stats it looks like they havent even played together for a full min yet

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Don't you got soccer to worry about ese?

But speaking of Rui.. our best lineup last year was DLO, AR, Bron, Rui, AD and I feel like that lineup hasnt been used hardly at all.. looking at lineup stats it looks like they havent even played together for a full min yet

I'm just wasting time till baseball starts, King Ohtani run the city now :yeshrug:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Are you slow? Implying and saying something are two different things as stated in that definition

Yeah, you definitely can't read or comprehend English well.

To imply something is to SAY SOMETHING WITHOUT SAYING IT dumbass :why:

Seriously, seek help fam. You out of your gourd right now

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you definitely can't read or comprehend English well.

To imply something is to SAY SOMETHING WITHOUT SAYING IT dumbass :why:

Seriously, seek help fam. You out of your gourd right now
But you just said I never said Wood and then said oh yes we have Hayes. So you admitted to jumping the gun cause you got emotional because I called you a Bron Stan who blames coaches. :mjlol: