WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I literally never said those words

:heh:

Show me

You’re so desperate and upset that you’re making shyt up

Desperate? Fam, I'm chilling :mjlol:

You in here losing your mind over a regular season game, blaming LeBron and LeBron stans for this game.

And let's keep score:

I said
You really finna sit here and suggest Ham is not the major problem with this team after he just had Rui playing the 5 with Wood on this team

To which you replied:

Christian Wood is terrible

So you are arguing that Ham playing Rui was the correct play. Regardless if Wood is "terrible", he would still be a better choice than Rui at the 5. You responded to me by shytting on Wood.

That is a clear defense of the decision by Ham, fukk are you on?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are in trouble. We're gonna need a trade. But I don't know who we trade for that would help??

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Desperate? Fam, I'm chilling :mjlol:

You in here losing your mind over a regular season game, blaming LeBron and LeBron stans for this game.

And let's keep score:

I said

To which you replied:

So you are arguing that Ham playing Rui was the correct play. Regardless if Wood is "terrible", he would still be a better choice than Rui at the 5. You responded to me by shytting on Wood.

That is a clear defense of the decision by Ham, fukk are you on?
I responded by saying Wood is terrible meaning he should never play and shouldn’t even be on the team like I’ve been saying. Somehow your bird brain computes that as me saying Rui should play the 5. I rather play 4 on 5 than play with Wood.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Well I learned that Rui is the Jokic stopper by reading this thread. I also learned that we were the most impressive swept team as well.
Again your reading comprehension is actually starting to become concerning.. Is English not your first language? That's the only thing I could come up with

It allows AD to roam around the paint.. It's why even in todays game LeBron was defending Vuc and AD was allowed to roam more in the paint.. That's the strategy. Please use your fingers and spell out the words that I'm typing, it'll help

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I responded by saying Wood is terrible meaning he should never play and shouldn’t even be on the team like I’ve been saying. Somehow your bird brain computes that as me saying Rui should play the 5. I rather play 4 on 5 than play with Wood.

"I didn't say what you said I said; I just said what you said I said"

See? Illness. :francis:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again your reading comprehension is actually starting to become concerning.. Is English not your first language? That's the only thing I could come up with

It allows AD to roam around the paint.. It's why even in todays game LeBron was defending Vuc and AD was allowed to roam more in the paint.. That's the strategy. Please use your fingers and spell out the words that I'm typing, it'll help
Tremendous strategy that led us to getting swept. Tell me more Phil Jackson. I’ve never seen someone willing to die on a sword to defend a strategy that led to 0 wins.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I didn't say what you said I said; I just said what you said I said"

See? Illness. :francis:
You said I said Rui should play the 5. I never even said anything about Rui in a month let alone today. :heh:

You got caught making shyt up and I put you on blast. Try better kid.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Tremendous strategy that led us to getting swept. Tell me more Phil Jackson. I’ve never seen someone willing to die on a sword to defend a strategy that led to 0 wins.
The "strategy" actually had Jokic having his least efficient games, but what led us to be swept was Murray shooting 32/6/5 on 52/41/95 ... Again I've told you this about 10x, but again you are illiterate or English must not be your first language

Everyone ITT is aware that you are a Lakers fan, who doesn't actually know basic level chit about the game he watches

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Brightside is that Gabe looks solid in his minutes. Definitely an upgrade defensively.

When he gets the rust off, I think he'll be solid at the 1.

If we get rid of D'Lo, I'd like to see him replaced with a defensive guy. D'Lo is SORRY on D. It's hilarious to watch him set AD up to guard two players on the pick and roll.
The Lakers are seventh in defensive rating; 23rd in offensive rating. They need more guys who can hit shots. :unimpressed:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You said I said Rui should play the 5

My boy-- you don't have to SAY it explictly. That's WHAT HAPPENED.

- We have a backup center, and he wasn't played.
- I implied he should have played.
-You responded by suggesting he sucks and that we should run 4 v 5.

That is a defense of the decision for him not to play, meaning you are saying we were better off with Rui in that position.

I'm sorry if English isn't your first language, but that's how this works.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The Lakers are seventh in defensive rating; 23rd in offensive rating. They need more guys who can hit shots. :unimpressed:

I agree. But Gabe can shoot. 3 and D guys are kinda hard to come by, and everyone wants to fleece us for even mid players, let alone 3 and D guys