WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

fukkING BOZO

Jeanie
Mark wasn’t scared he fired Josh mcturd from the Raiders
Just fire Darvin bin laHamas now!

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you arguing that Rui is better at running the 5 than Christian Wood?

:dead:
You’re probably one of them dudes who wanted Christian wood in the first place talking about value signing. He fukking sucks which is why no one wanted him. The fact that you’re arguing for him to play is only further proving my point that this roster is beyond terrible. :heh:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
After a very good start to the year, DLO has gone to zero again. He will most likely not make it here past February

Brightside is that Gabe looks solid in his minutes. Definitely an upgrade defensively.

When he gets the rust off, I think he'll be solid at the 1.

If we get rid of D'Lo, I'd like to see him replaced with a defensive guy. D'Lo is SORRY on D. It's hilarious to watch him set AD up to guard two players on the pick and roll.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You’re probably one of them dudes who wanted Christian wood in the first place talking about value signing. He fukking sucks which is why no one wanted him. The fact that you’re arguing for him to play is only further proving my point that this roster is beyond terrible. :heh:

Gang, you are the one arguing that playing Rui was better than actually playing our backup center.

You can't be helped. Your Bron hate is a sickness. See a psychiatrist, hating a nikka that doesn't know you exist for this long can't be healthy :francis:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
1-4 since that In Season Championship with the only W coming against the 4-22 Spurs. Minnesota/OKC/Celtics next. Wouldn’t be surprise to see a 1-7 record post that fake championship.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Brightside is that Gabe looks solid in his minutes. Definitely an upgrade defensively.

When he gets the rust off, I think he'll be solid at the 1.

If we get rid of D'Lo, I'd like to see him replaced with a defensive guy. D'Lo is SORRY on D. It's hilarious to watch him set AD up to guard two players on the pick and roll.
Guard defense is a huge need, outside of backup 5

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gang, you are the one arguing that playing Rui was better than actually playing our backup center.

You can't be helped. Your Bron hate is a sickness. See a psychiatrist, hating a nikka that doesn't know you exist for this long can't be healthy :francis:
I literally never said those words

:heh:

Show me

You’re so desperate and upset that you’re making shyt up

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
DLO and Rui with some big stinkers today.. especially DLO

But hey Vando boosted his PPG!! He scored 2 points today

:mjlol:
I have never seen anything like this, he makes andre roberson look like kobe. He and coaching staff need tro make him cut to the basket and get some points