WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Easiest thing for Bron stans to do is blame the coach. I mean, they’re the same fanbase that wanted Spo gone. How hard is it to admit that this team isn’t good from top to bottom?

You really finna sit here and suggest Ham is not the major problem with this team after he just had Rui playing the 5 with Wood on this team :Tim:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
number 12 for the Bulls always clanks 3s against other teams when I watch them but he is hitting against the Lakers :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why let Davis shoot the FT

You really finna sit here and suggest Ham is not the major problem with this team after he just had Rui playing the 5 with Wood on this team :Tim:
Christian Wood is terrible. He got exiled from every team he’s ever been on and they get better as soon as he leaves. Ham sucks but replacing him won’t make this roster look that much better. I said it before and I will say it again, our top 2 guys don’t perform like their salary, who do we have on this team that can get us a bucket and carry us offensively consistently? It’s why we go on so many scoring droughts. Funny enough, a guy like Clarkson who I hated would make this team look so much better.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Coaching staff should lie to the players like kindergarten kids, tell them this is the December championship game cause they only show up for gimmick games., Throw them a pizza party and give them stickers after