WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
He is used to their system, is familiar with the players/coaches. Most guys don't leave unless its for more money or they are not satisfied with their role. As far as I know, Naz has not complained about either. Lakers brand can do a lot of positive when its working but it is also very toxic if its not. Naz has guys his age in Minny with Ant and McDaniels, it's just hard to see him leave that unless you can entice him with more money.

Do I want to spend my next 4 years with Ant where I am a fan favorite or spend on a team where Bron will leave next year, who knows what will happen with AD, etc?

He’ll get a lot more off the court playing in LA. And not a little…a lot more. The endorsements in LA are crazy. Even if he signed for half as much as what the Wolves offer him he’d still make more as a Laker. That’s just a given.

Also Naz is just 23. What do 23 year olds want to do? Live a luxurious lifestyle and have access to premium bytches. Add that to a bigger role on a better team while possibly competing for a championship while learning from a GOAT all while having far greater earning potential and I don’t see how he would choose Minny over the Lakers…

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He is used to their system, is familiar with the players/coaches. Most guys don't leave unless its for more money or they are not satisfied with their role. As far as I know, Naz has not complained about either. Lakers brand can do a lot of positive when its working but it is also very toxic if its not. Naz has guys his age in Minny with Ant and McDaniels, it's just hard to see him leave that unless you can entice him with more money.

Do I want to spend my next 4 years with Ant where I am a fan favorite or spend on a team where Bron will leave next year, who knows what will happen with AD, etc?
I could see him and Reaves becoming best friends.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Big Jelly
Kelly Olynyk
Isiah Stewart

Are some bigs they should look at this off season. They might even low key have a shot a Grant Williams. He’s gotta rebuild his value after what happened to him this year in Boston…

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He’ll get a lot more off the court playing in LA. And not a little…a lot more. The endorsements in LA are crazy. Even if he signed for half as much as what the Wolves offer him he’d still make more as a Laker. That’s just a given.

Also Naz is just 23. What do 23 year olds want to do? Live a luxurious lifestyle and have access to premium bytches. Add that to a bigger role on a better team while possibly competing for a championship while learning from a GOAT all while having far greater earning potential and I don’t see how he would choose Minny over the Lakers…
You are saying all these things yet Lakers have had trouble getting FA's outside of Bron. All these dudes are rich, they can get whatever they want right at home. And Naz has been spending his offseason in Minnesota too, I don't think all that really matters that much to him. It's just hard for me to see him leave a place that he has no complaints about. He is in a good situation that he enjoys being at. :manny: People gotta pick realistic options like the names you listed above. See Detroit has 20 bigs so some of them will definitely want a different situation.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
You are saying all these things yet Lakers have had trouble getting FA's outside of Bron. All these dudes are rich, they can get whatever they want right at home. And Naz has been spending his offseason in Minnesota too, I don't think all that really matters that much to him. It's just hard for me to see him leave a place that he has no complaints about. He is in a good situation that he enjoys being at. :manny: People gotta pick realistic options like the names you listed above. See Detroit has 20 bigs so some of them will definitely want a different situation.

I’m just saying that a

Bigger role
Premium Living Location
Championship Potential
Greater Earning Potential

Combined would make that incredibly difficult to pass up. If Minny doesn’t drop a bag on him he’d basically just be staying there for sentimental reasons. No smart business minded player is doing that

And the league has made it much more difficult for teams like the Lakers to just poach players because Bird right teams can pay their players so much more money now. But without making a trade Minny can’t do that with Naz

But we’ll see what they do:yeshrug:

He’d be a great fit..