WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Murray PER vs TWolves
Murray PER vs Suns
Murray PER vs Lakers
Murray PER vs Heat
18.7 (maybe less after the last game)
I'm disgusted. That bozo had the series of his life against LA. Game 2 in particular probably swung the series followed by his 30 point first half in game 3. :snoop:

I'm putting it above the Bubble series against Utah simply because I'm biased and also Mitchell was even more unconscious than him that series.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything Im reading suggests we either trade the pick for a vet or trade back

I would be heated if we do that. We can legit get a future 10 year player with the 17th pick. Don’t fukk this up Rob. Only bright side last season was watching the young guys play so keep accumulating young players and let them develop.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kuminga trying to get featured I don't think he will here. Breh trying to get that second contract and i don't blame him.
Between the injuries for Bron and AD, he will get featured. Still very young, with a NBA ready body and a guy like Phil Handy developing him, he can really be good. I don't think it will happen but I do think he would be better in a situation with better player development. Warriors haven't had the patience with young guys at all.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly if the Wizards are selling I can see us making a run at Porzingis too. He was pretty healthy last year too and shot 38% from 3. Dunno if he is a good fit but, would be a thing lol.