WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Who you don't want to be brought back?
I think they should bring back most of the guys they have. The team is already good and needs to be built upon.

If they can't trade Beasley or Bamba for something, release them. I'd bring Schroder back for cheap but get somebody better in front of him so they don't have to play him 30 mpg. I want Lonnie back too.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lakers cant afford him either ways, idk where ppl think we will get money from lol. Both Rui and Reaves will eat into the cap space. I dont see BB getting less than 10 mil a year, it will be 12 or above, Josh Hart type of contract

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fine with most of the dudes from last year with some tweaks. If we aren't gonna develop Bamba (I think he is what he is at this point) go get a center and a wing. Ideally a summer with Handy would get Vando right but who knows. If Vando could be turned into a 3&D that would be ideal.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers cant afford him either ways, idk where ppl think we will get money from lol. Both Rui and Reaves will eat into the cap space. I dont see BB getting less than 10 mil a year, it will be 12 or above, Josh Hart type of contract
I think the money would be better spent on Reid. I still think if there is a trade for Turner you take a look. Dude is on 2/40 which isn't bad at all.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I think the money would be better spent on Reid. I still think if there is a trade for Turner you take a look. Dude is on 2/40 which isn't bad at all.

The West goes through Jokic. You needs bigs now. Would be ridiculous to drop a bag on Bruce fukking Brown. I’d take him for the bi annual tho…

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Reid is another guy that will command big money. There is a reason Wolves were so eager to move on from D'lo, one of them being they are ready to give good money to Naz and McDaniels. I think Lakers roster will mostly be the same. FVV might be a darkhorse because of Klutch connection and Lakers not being 100% on D'lo. The big move will be using Beasleys contract to get someone here.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
LA can afford the full mid-level. If they cut Beasley and Bamba, plus sign Rui right away, they'll actually have cap space since Reaves' cap hold is basically nothing.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Reid is another guy that will command big money. There is a reason Wolves were so eager to move on from D'lo, one of them being they are ready to give good money to Naz and McDaniels. I think Lakers roster will mostly be the same. FVV might be a darkhorse because of Klutch connection and Lakers not being 100% on D'lo. The big move will be using Beasleys contract to get someone here.

I think they finally go get Buddy Hield with Beasley’s contract. Seems like an obvious move.

But there’s no way the Wolves can pay Reid while paying Gobert all that damn money. They’d be heading into dangerous luxury tax territory. Reid is 100% gone….unless they trade Towns:jbhmm:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think they finally go get Buddy Hield with Beasley’s contract. Seems like an obvious move.

But there’s no way the Wolves can pay Reid while paying Gobert all that damn money. They’d be heading into dangerous luxury tax territory. Reid is 100% gone….unless they trade Towns:jbhmm:
Agreed. There is no way Minny is paying over $100 million for three guys who all play the same position.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

That's been discussed. Rudy isn't being traded, KAT has been an awkward fit with him while Reid was a solid fit. It's really hard to see him leave unless some team is willing to overpay him and Lakers can't do that. If Lakers/Wolves are offering the same amount, there is no reason he picks Lakers over Wolves.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
That's been discussed. Rudy isn't being traded, KAT has been an awkward fit with him while Reid was a solid fit. It's really hard to see him leave unless some team is willing to overpay him and Lakers can't do that. If Lakers/Wolves are offering the same amount, there is no reason he picks Lakers over Wolves.

Why wouldn’t he. The Lakers are an infinitely bigger Market…he’d make way more money in endorsements, raise his profile tremendously. He’d have a bigger role playing for a better team and the Lakers are still rockstars…you got Austin Reaves out there knocking down Taylor Swift now. That’s just the norm for being a Laker. And who wouldn’t want to live in sunny California over bitter cold ass Mineapolis?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
He'd go to the Lakers because he'd play more. Hell, he'd probably be starting.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Why wouldn’t he. The Lakers are an infinitely bigger Market…he’d make way more money in endorsements, raise his profile tremendously. He’d have a bigger role playing for a better team and the Lakers are still rockstars…you got Austin Reaves out there knocking down Taylor Swift now. That’s just the norm for being a Laker. And who wouldn’t want to live in sunny California over bitter cold ass Mineapolis?
He is used to their system, is familiar with the players/coaches. Most guys don't leave unless its for more money or they are not satisfied with their role. As far as I know, Naz has not complained about either. Lakers brand can do a lot of positive when its working but it is also very toxic if its not. Naz has guys his age in Minny with Ant and McDaniels, it's just hard to see him leave that unless you can entice him with more money.

Do I want to spend my next 4 years with Ant where I am a fan favorite or spend on a team where Bron will leave next year, who knows what will happen with AD, etc?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He'd go to the Lakers because he'd play more. Hell, he'd probably be starting.
I don't see him starting, he's a questionable rebounder/defender. And starting him takes out your best wing defender from the starting 5. LeBron is not gonna spend his last year guarding the best perimeter guys. He would be a backup but he will get a lot of opportunity with the injuries that happen here. I still just don't see him coming here for the same money. Wolves have a good core that he can be a part of. If they do move someone, it will be KAT/Gobert and he will get plenty of opportunities there. I can also see a team like OKC throwing him a random big bag since they need help on the front line.