WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a PG who doesn’t score and isn’t aggressive isn’t what we need. Did we watch the same series? :dahell:

U guys shytted on DLo for being invisible. That’s pretty much the CP3 special for the past 2 years. Dude is absolutely cooked.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Bruce Brown has to be a target in the summer. Is he gonna command more than the full mid-level exception?

Brown, Brooks, Ingles and Lopez are all on my wish list. They'd probably only be able to get one of Brown and Lopez; Ingles should be cheap and Brooks probably won't get a big deal either.

Last edited:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Bruce Brown has to be a target in the summer. Is he gonna command more than the full mid-level exception?

Brown, Brooks, Ingles and Lopez are all on my wish list. They'd probably only be able to get one of Brown and Lopez; Ingles should be cheap and Brooks probably won't get a big deal either.

You gonna wanna give your full mid level exception to Bruce Brown:heh:

He doesn't address their needs and he won't move the needle for them in anyway breh.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

He doesn't address their needs and he won't move the needle for them in anyway breh.
Bruce Brown plays with the Joker

He hit some 3s in this playoff run but I'm not paying him alot a money

He plays with the most dominant player in the game

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

He showed up in Brooklyn too. :comeon:

They had one good perimeter player in the Denver series; two if you count Rui. Brown would absolutely help.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Who you don't want to be brought back?