WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Look at this fakkit, tell me more about how Bronny has a high Basketball IQ and intangibles. Tell me again how Bron has no influence now that we've hired a youth basketball coach and drafted a borderline D-1 talent :laff:
Fat ass burrito can’t even bring himself to hold the FO accountable for their own fuk ups.

Idk maybe the google translator ain’t working right in Mexico and he’s skipping over the things that Pelinka is fukn up on.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Look at this fakkit, tell me more about how Bronny has a high Basketball IQ and intangibles. Tell me again how Bron has no influence now that we've hired a youth basketball coach and drafted a borderline D-1 talent :laff:
all you do is blame Rich Paul and Lebron for Pelinka sitting on his ass not doing anything. And when he does do anything it's to sign Gabe Vincent to 33 mil, let Caruso walk, ignore the scouts to draft JHS over Cam Whitemore, hand out player options to NBA career scrubs like Cam Reddish etc etc etc etc

But no let's blame the two black men. Instead of the white man who constantly fukks up and has shown a level of incompetence that we've never seen before.

Throughout history we've seen racist people such as yourself scapegoat black men for white men's fukk ups. This is no different.

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
all you do is blame Rich Paul and Lebron for Pelinka sitting on his ass not doing anything. And when he does do anything it's to sign Gabe Vincent to 33 mil, let Caruso walk, ignore the scouts to draft JHS over Cam Whitemore, hand out player options to NBA career scrubs like Cam Reddish etc etc etc etc

But no let's blame the two black men. Instead of the white man who constantly fukks up and has shown a level of incompetence that we've never seen before.

Throughout history we've seen racist people such as yourself scapegoat black men for white men who fukk up. This is no different.

Says the fakkit happy we hired a cac podcaster over numerous black coaches :laff:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm LWO Wolfpac :troll:

Wolfpac was that shyt :wow:

The level of hate these dudes have for LeBron and Rich Paul goes beyond basketball. Even Trevor Lane had to call it out.

I feel like this is a perfect storm because out of the whole bunch there ain’t one voice of reason or a voice with the Lakers best interest at heart. This is an even more extreme version of the post-Logo Lakers where everyone from Phil to Jim to Shaq were more concerned with themselves and their influence within the franchise.

Doc, Logo, and Kobe were the last ones to truly give a fukk about this team. Now it’s just a game of egos and collective megalomania. So you pointing out that Rob is the problem is just as correct as them saying Bron/Rich/Klutch are the problem. They’re both symptoms of the same sickness at the top.