WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I mean you don't come back from DYING and continuing to play basketball without love for the game lol. I don't think it's fair to question something like that simply because Bronny isn't good right now.

He very easily could have just walked away from everything multiple times and no one would have blamed him... but he didn't
He didn't because his dad won't let him. Not sure why some of you refuse to acknowledge the pressure Bron himself has put on this kid for his own legacy. Not sure how you can watch Bronny on the court and think he loves the game of basketball.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He didn't because his dad won't let him. Not sure why some of you refuse to acknowledge the pressure Bron himself has put on this kid for his own legacy. Not sure how you can watch Bronny on the court and think he loves the game of basketball.
I mean he literally almost died and continued to play basketball.... that's how I can read a statement like what you said and not really agree with it

I watch Bronny on the court and see he's simply not good enough right now. There's nothing about what happened to him recently to make me think he doesn't want to play basketball.

Bron is a lot of things, but from everything we know about him so far being a chitty Dad to the point where you demand your kid who just had cardiac arrest last year to continue to play because it makes him look good... is a leap in logic I can't make. I know people really hate LeBron for a lot of things, but making that leap in logic that he wants to put his own kid in danger physically and mentally doesn't fit in line for what we know about him

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I mean he literally almost died and continued to play basketball.... that's how I can read a statement like what you said and not really agree with it

I watch Bronny on the court and see he's simply not good enough right now. There's nothing about what happened to him recently to make me think he doesn't want to play basketball.

Bron is a lot of things, but from everything we know about him so far being a chitty Dad to the point where you demand your kid who just had cardiac arrest last year to continue to play because it makes him look good... is a leap in logic I can't make. I know people really hate LeBron for a lot of things, but making that leap in logic that he wants to put his own kid in danger physically and mentally doesn't fit in line for what we know about him
When you have watched Bronny during Summer League does it appear to you that he is having fun out there? He is loafing half the time, not giving good energy, shying away from making himself open to get the ball, only shooting when he has no choice but to do so, passing the ball off at every opportunity, not running hard on fast breaks, not always getting back on defense. I see multiple things that are an indicator to me that the kid doesn't really want to be out there. There is more to it than him just not being good enough.

And LBJ started this whole thing about wanting to play with his kid. Bronny never express such. And while LBJ is forcing it, I mean it's not like he had the team he currently plays for draft his kid in the 2nd round. If not for LBJ do you think they make that selection? You think he pushes Bronny into the draft without that guarantee from the Lakers? Bron/Klutch has orchestrated this whole thing and Bronny is just along for the ride. This is more about Bron than Bronny, because if the latter had his choice he'd likely be somewhere playing Call of Duty or NCAA 25.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
When you have watched Bronny during Summer League does it appear to you that he is having fun out there? He is loafing half the time, not giving good energy, shying away from making himself open to get the ball, only shooting when he has no choice but to do so, passing the ball off at every opportunity, not running hard on fast breaks, not always getting back on defense. I see multiple things that are an indicator to me that the kid doesn't really want to be out there. There is more to it than him just not being good enough.

And LBJ started this whole thing about wanting to play with his kid. Bronny never express such. And while LBJ is forcing it, I mean it's not like he had the team he currently plays for draft his kid in the 2nd round. If not for LBJ do you think they make that selection? You think he pushes Bronny into the draft without that guarantee from the Lakers? Bron/Klutch has orchestrated this whole thing and Bronny is just along for the ride. This is more about Bron than Bronny, because if the latter had his choice he'd likely be somewhere playing Call of Duty or NCAA 25.
Lol he's struggling heavily... why would he be having fun out there based off that right now?

His confidence is shot and the pressure seems to be getting to him. He looks like he's gassed physically more than I expected and that his cardio isn't where it should be.

Once again you're not addressing the elephant in the room which is that he came back from a cardiac arrest, and you don't do that if you don't have love for the game and want it for yourself.

The Lakers drafted Bronny for multiple reasons, but one for them is because he's gonna make that team even more $$. This is still an entertainment business and they will make that $$ back that they paid him. The Raptors, Mavs, Suns, Wolves all had interest in drafting Bronny BEFORE the Lakers and that's why Rich was telling teams don't draft him... so there is no doubt a chance he gets drafted by someone else in the 2nd round of a BAD draft if not by the Lakers

People want this to be about Bron, because EVERYTHING is apparently about Bron. When in reality it's just a fringe NBA guy who is playing like a struggling basketball player in SL

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Lol he's struggling heavily... why would he be having fun out there based off that right now?

His confidence is shot and the pressure seems to be getting to him. He looks like he's gassed physically more than I expected and that his cardio isn't where it should be.

Once again you're not addressing the elephant in the room which is that he came back from a cardiac arrest, and you don't do that if you don't have love for the game and want it for yourself.

The Lakers drafted Bronny for multiple reasons, but one for them is because he's gonna make that team even more $$. This is still an entertainment business and they will make that $$ back that they paid him. The Raptors, Mavs, Suns, Wolves all had interest in drafting Bronny BEFORE the Lakers and that's why Rich was telling teams don't draft him... so there is no doubt a chance he gets drafted by someone else in the 2nd round of a BAD draft if not by the Lakers

People want this to be about Bron, because EVERYTHING is apparently about Bron. When in reality it's just a fringe NBA guy who is playing like a struggling basketball player in SL
:mjlol:nobody was going to draft Bronny bro. But I'm not surprised you fall for Klutch propaganda.

He is struggling heavily because he isn't good. He is closer to a fringe D1 starter than a fringe NBA player. And he probably realizes that at this point. But his decision makers put him in this position.

And please stop acting like Bronny was told to either quit basketball or risk dying on the court.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Imma need Rob to go ahead and pack his bags.

I know trent wasn’t all that but he was clearly an upgrade to all of the wings on this roster.

Reports were that he was waiting for the Lakers to clear space to sign him….for WEEKS

Rob really sat there and did not a gotdamn thing…all these squads are out here maneuvering it’s indefensible to just sit on this flawed roster.

You’re trying to tell me he couldn’t just burn a 2nd to get rid of Reddish?

This shyt is beyond ridiculous

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
These guys are out of excuses now.

Prince sat there waiting for weeks for word from the Lakers and they ain’t even call. But guess who did? The Bucks did.

Was a bad loss because Prince is actually good off the bench and wanted to be back. The fan base didn’t like it but figured the Lakers probably thought replacing him with Trent was an upgrade

How the Bucks manage to spin the block and scoop Trent too? Leaving the Lakers once again standing there with their dikks in their hands

How are the Bucks who are a 2nd apron team managing to put in all this work but when it comes to us I guess it’s simply too difficult though right..

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Look at this racist ass Mexican. :laff:

Yes blame the black men for Pelinka's incompetence. This shyt here is disgusting. I don't care what anyone says.

Look at this fakkit, tell me more about how Bronny has a high Basketball IQ and intangibles. Tell me again how Bron has no influence now that we've hired a youth basketball coach and drafted a borderline D-1 talent :laff: