WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
What player would seriously consider signing here? JB just told y'all the real deal, we gave a 4-Year Deal and a roster spot to a streamer. No one is coming
This is true.. I mean it’s essential why no one will sign with the Bucks, cause Chris Livingston signed with the Bucks as the last pick in the draft and got essentially the same deal. Players don’t wanna be a part of an organization that gives 2nd round picks deals like that

You see how stupid that sounds? Stick to them burritos ese

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
This is true.. I mean it’s essential why no one will sign with the Bucks, cause Chris Livingston signed with the Bucks as the last pick in the draft and got essentially the same deal. Players don’t wanna be a part of an organization that gives 2nd round picks deals like that

You see how stupid that sounds? Stick to them burritos ese

You really that stupid huh? But I guess you are the guy that thought Bronny could be a lotto pick :mjlol:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I been thinking about the whole Bronny situation. I honestly don't feel one way or the other, but I could see other players having beef with it. That being said,, I don't think If you Lebron or Rich you let him play summer league. The feeling in my gut is that Bronny is a target and he could get embarrassed to a point where this whole situation looks insane.

I told ya'll this would happen.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I told ya'll this would happen.
Ehh Bronny needs minutes and to see his deficiencies and work on them heavily.. he doesn’t get that by skipping SL

Some things I saw this game was he improved on his cutting compared to last few. His form on his shot is nice, but his release is slow and his shot seems flat which is why everything seems to be short cause it feels like he’s rushing his shot against faster taller guys and he’s gotta put more arch than maybe he’s used to. Also his shots feel like he’s fading away

You don’t get to see that unless you actually play games. He’s got a lot to work on and good things for him are he’s got time to figure it out before the season starts (NBA and G league)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ehh Bronny needs minutes and to see his deficiencies and work on them heavily.. he doesn’t get that by skipping SL

Some things I saw this game was he improved on his cutting compared to last few. His form on his shot is nice, but his release is slow and his shot seems flat which is why everything seems to be short cause it feels like he’s rushing his shot against faster taller guys and he’s gotta put more arch than maybe he’s used to. Also his shots feel like he’s fading away

You don’t get to see that unless you actually play games. He’s got a lot to work on and good things for him are he’s got time to figure it out before the season starts (NBA and G league)
This is some shameful shyt. I doubt Bronny even has the drive to want to get better. He isn't even out there giving good energy. Meanwhile you are trying to squint your eyes to find something positive to say. This kid doesn't love the game of basketball. If not for his dad, I doubt very seriously he cared about making the NBA. The quicker this charade is over the better for Bronny.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This is some shameful shyt. I doubt Bronny even has the drive to want to get better. He isn't even out there giving good energy. Meanwhile you are trying to squint your eyes to find something positive to say. This kid doesn't love the game of basketball. If not for his dad, I doubt very seriously he cared about making the NBA. The quicker this charade is over the better for Bronny.
I mean you don't come back from DYING and continuing to play basketball without love for the game lol. I don't think it's fair to question something like that simply because Bronny isn't good right now.

He very easily could have just walked away from everything multiple times and no one would have blamed him... but he didn't