WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I like the sneak diss at Bronny there at the end, really coulda used a roster spot. Had to burn one on someone two years away from being two years away :francis:
Bron finally getting Bronny NBA ready....on the Lakers dime & time :wow:

At least practice will be lit. No Savannah around to hide Bronny from Henny Bron :ohlawd:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
if GTJ wanted to come he would've cleared the spot dummy.......Pelinka can't suck dikk for players the way yall suck Bron's dikk.....if a player doesn't wanna come here he doesn't wanna come, yeah that's out of his control dumbass.
\
We got a whole ass circus going on and yall stay hyperfocused on Pelinka give me a break.....like GTJ was calling the Lakers everyday begging for a fukking roster spot and Rob was like "I'll get to it later bro! I could clear some salary right now but Im too busywatching old Kobe highlights!" man fukk outta here.

Imma stop you right there. Because there is nothing that Pelinka has actually done for you to confidently say that.

GTJ already fukked up his paper by opting out of an 18 mil dollar contract and was looking for as much paper as he could get. The Lakers could have offered him the tax payer mid level which would have paid him 4 times as much…while playing on the big stage in sunny Socal…on top of that he’s klutch. Why the fukk would he choose bum fukk Milwaukee over the Lakers?

The Lakers struck out on every single free agent…done jack shyt to improve the squad going all the way back to the trade deadline but yet somehow you out here caping hard as hell for Pelinka giving him the benefit of every doubt.

Saying it’s not Pelinka’s fault because “he can’t make players sign” is like saying a Real Estate agent shouldn’t be at fault because he can’t force the client to buy a house. That’s their literal job description nikka. If they can’t produce the results then they aren’t the right men for the job…that’s point blank.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imma stop you right there. Because there is nothing that Pelinka has actually done for you to confidently say that.

GTJ already fukked up his paper by opting out of an 18 mil dollar contract and was looking for as much paper as he could get. The Lakers could have offered him the tax payer mid level which would have paid him 4 times as much…while playing on the big stage in sunny Socal…on top of that he’s klutch. Why the fukk would he choose bum fukk Milwaukee over the Lakers?

The Lakers struck out on every single free agent…done jack shyt to improve the squad going all the way back to the trade deadline but yet somehow you out here caping hard as hell for Pelinka giving him the benefit of every doubt.

Saying it’s not Pelinka’s fault because “he can’t make players sign” is like saying a Real Estate agent shouldn’t be at fault because he can’t force the client to buy a house. That’s their literal job description nikka. If they can’t produce the results then they aren’t the right men for the job…that’s point blank.

clearing a roster spot is the easiest thing a GM can do and will do. What are you guys even saying right now...

:dead:

They did it when they got Markieff

They traded Mo Wagner to have enough space to sign Kawhi if he wanted to come

They did it when they traded Rondo

They did it when they waived Deandre Jordan

There's so many things to hate Pelinka on but saying we didn't get Gary Trent Jr because they couldn't clear a roster spot is one of the most insane things i've ever read on this website. :dead:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
clearing a roster spot is the easiest thing a GM can do and will do. What are you guys even saying right now...

:dead:

They did it when they got Markieff

They traded Mo Wagner to have enough space to sign Kawhi if he wanted to come

They did it when they traded Rondo

They did it when they waived Deandre Jordan

There's so many things to hate Pelinka on but saying we didn't get Gary Trent Jr because they couldn't clear a roster spot is one of the most insane things i've ever read on this website. :dead:

It’s sad when you gotta hang your hat on old shyt. And how many of those dudes were sitting with player options?

It’s not really the same situation. Really if it were that easy then why wouldn’t he just do it?

You think sitting on those bums and their bad contracts is a more progressive option than actually recruiting and signing these unsigned free agents who are all superior talents?

Again the Bucks are a 2nd apron team which means they have even less wiggle room than the Lakers to improve their team and they have made multiple moves to improve their roster.

It makes zero sense to give Pelinka a pass for sitting on his hands when his roster is clearly in need of upgrades

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s sad when you gotta hang your hat on old shyt. And how many of those dudes were sitting with player options?

It’s not really the same situation. Really if it were that easy then why wouldn’t he just do it?

You think sitting on those bums and their bad contracts is a more progressive option than actually recruiting and signing these unsigned free agents who are all superior talents?

Again the Bucks are a 2nd apron team which means they have even less wiggle room than the Lakers to improve their team and they have made multiple moves to improve their roster.

It makes zero sense to give Pelinka a pass for sitting on his hands when his roster is clearly in need of upgrades

You guys are beyond delusional.

You: Hes never done it

Me: Yes he has. Actually he’s done it multiple times

You: That was in the past

Mind you, YOU’RE the one who brought up the past when you said there’s nothing he’s done to show that he can clear up a spot.

You know what… you got it. I’m not going to waste my time arguing with dudes who care more about being prideful than admitting to being wrong.

GTJ turned down multiple offers to reunite with Dame and not be a part of the circus. That information is out there to read. But y’all are so shameless that you rather make up scenarios than believe the truth.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Wolfpac was that shyt :wow:

I feel like this is a perfect storm because out of the whole bunch there ain’t one voice of reason or a voice with the Lakers best interest at heart. This is an even more extreme version of the post-Logo Lakers where everyone from Phil to Jim to Shaq were more concerned with themselves and their influence within the franchise.

Doc, Logo, and Kobe were the last ones to truly give a fukk about this team. Now it’s just a game of egos and collective megalomania. So you pointing out that Rob is the problem is just as correct as them saying Bron/Rich/Klutch are the problem. They’re both symptoms of the same sickness at the top.

Fair and balanced posting :wow:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
You guys are beyond delusional.

You: Hes never done it

Me: Yes he has. Actually he’s done it multiple times

You: That was in the past

Mind you, YOU’RE the one who brought up the past when you said there’s nothing he’s done to show that he can clear up a spot.

You know what… you got it. I’m not going to waste my time arguing with dudes who care more about being prideful than admitting to being wrong.

GTJ turned down multiple offers to reunite with Dame and not be a part of the circus. That information is out there to read. But y’all are so shameless that you rather make up scenarios than believe the truth.

Fam you are just throwing out random trades and you gotta reach so far back that u landed on Wagner when Pelinka wasn’t even fully running the show then.

I never said they never made salary dumps but the fact that you needed to reach back 3 years to even make a case is just sad.

Pelinka already told you that this new CBA is hard…so you bringing up moves from the old CBA is really null and void because he hasn’t done a gotdamn thing since the new one hit. And most of those moves you listed were shytty moves that didn’t even improve the team.

If you have dead weight sitting on your team and there is better talent on the open market and all you have to do is “clear space” but u choose not to then that’s an indictment you. A GM’s responsibility is to improve a roster no matter how small those changes may be

Saying Pelinka can “easily clear space if he wants to” is just a useless thing to say because he is literally sitting there not doing that. And the only thing that ever matters are the results.

How you call me delusional but blindly defend Pelinka like this? You really hate Bron/Klutch that much huh.

It’s actually crazy that Klutch has done more for the team in the 2020s than Pelinka

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
This franchise is ran by Klutch. The two biggest offseason moments has been LeNepotism drafted and LePodcast hired as our headcoach :snoop: