WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas want Pelinka to suck dikk for players :laff: U think Gary Trent was like "Man I really wanna go to LA, but im still pissed they hired their GM because of Kobe, fukk that!" :laff:

Bucks are real contenders and Trent's own agent is working solely in the interest of Bron and his son. Sending Gary to LA takes potential minutes from Bronny in Klutch's eyes

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Tweet is spot on. Rob is sus but y'all cry so much about shyt even Rob can't control and it makes y'all look stupid as fukk. Dumbass @steph_harden talking about GTJ was waiting around for weeks for the Lakers to clear cap space :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas want Pelinka to suck dikk for players :laff: U think Gary Trent was like "Man I really wanna go to LA, but im still pissed they hired their GM because of Kobe, fukk that!" :laff:

Bucks are real contenders and Trent's own agent is working solely in the interest of Bron and his son. Sending Gary to LA takes potential minutes from Bronny in Klutch's eyes

the fact that Gary Trent Jr is making 1 mill more than Bronny should have Rich Paul and the entire Klutch investigated. advised him to turn down 15M a year, mismanaged the market and spent more time trying to coerce teams into drafting THE WORST player in NBA history because he's related to the man that funded your entire lifestyle.

But yea it's Pelinka's fault that GTJ doesn't want to be in this hellhole. If we feel like his agent spent more time on a nepo baby instead of him, imagine how he feels when he's the one that's losing millions and millions.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"it's just the 55th pick... who cares"

We got finals MVPs openly mocking this franchise. Do you guys have any idea what these dudes are saying when they're not in public? :dead:

This is what I tried to tell these Bron stans. It's not about the 55th pick, it's about making decisions that are OBVIOUSLY controlled by one player and an agency. No respectable player that wants to win will be here. Even Klay said through back channels that he didn't want to be a part of this environment. Blame Klutch, blame Rob but the blame should be on ownership for tarnishing the brand because of one guy who's not even a top 10 player.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

Tweet is spot on. Rob is sus but y'all cry so much about shyt even Rob can't control and it makes y'all look stupid as fukk. Dumbass @steph_harden talking about GTJ was waiting around for weeks for the Lakers to clear cap space :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

lol that’s your confirmation? posting that tweet like it’s gospel or something.

It's been reported for weeks that GTJ was expected to sign with the Lakers had they created a roster spot…and the lakers were expected for weeks to make salary dumps.

And it’s out of Rob’s control??

If doing his job is “out of his control” then maybe…just maybe that might be the problem

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's been reported for weeks that GTJ was expected to sign with the Lakers had they created a roster spot…and the lakers were expected for weeks to make salary dumps.

If doing his job is “out of his control” then maybe…just maybe that might be the problem

Show me a reputable tweet where it says GTJ was expected to sign if they clear a spot

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
All you do on here is blame Lebron and Rich Paul for Pelinka's incompetence. shyt can't be nothing other than deep rooted racism.

Now do you understand why I call @10bandz and @CantStop tethers?

Their hate is based on xenophobia.

They join in with racist cacs and this moist back to hate on Black men without any let up.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I mean...Rich had all offseason to see a team might want Cam Reddish. Could have him opt out to make things easier. But alas.

Breh gotta do his media thing now I see.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean you don't come back from DYING and continuing to play basketball without love for the game lol. I don't think it's fair to question something like that simply because Bronny isn't good right now.

He very easily could have just walked away from everything multiple times and no one would have blamed him... but he didn't
The problem is he hasn’t been great or shown he can be great in the NBA at any prior level HS/College

So the question becomes why is there so much optimism he will become great or even rotational based on having NBA development?

Players he gets compared to Lu, Jrue & TJ don’t have these problems.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

if GTJ wanted to come he would've cleared the spot dummy.......Pelinka can't suck dikk for players the way yall suck Bron's dikk.....if a player doesn't wanna come here he doesn't wanna come, yeah that's out of his control dumbass.
\
We got a whole ass circus going on and yall stay hyperfocused on Pelinka give me a break.....like GTJ was calling the Lakers everyday begging for a fukking roster spot and Rob was like "I'll get to it later bro! I could clear some salary right now but Im too busywatching old Kobe highlights!" man fukk outta here.