WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
We had some band aid moves plus the benefit of cache but it feels like this franchise is teetering on the edge of being a trash has been team. Only thing left that can save us is we get the fresh start after Bron right. The right draft picks. The right trades. The right superstar FA if the opportunity comes. Gotta get back to basics and focus and that includes getting the right people for the job.

Do I have faith this ownership situation can get that done? I’m not sure :yeshrug:
Mitch and Jim were horrendous for the most part and Pelinka has been just as awful besides for one offseason. Kobe Bryant hid a lot of roster flaws that those Lakers teams had. Its no coincidence that the moment he went down the team went to utter shyt.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Holland or Collier. Lakers are interested in both :patrice:

In regards to the tweet. Technically JHS was higher upside/BPA over Jaquez/Podz. Then again they passed on Whitmore's upside. Curious what they do.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Holland or Collier. Lakers are interested in both :patrice:

In regards to the tweet. Technically JHS was higher upside/BPA over Jaquez/Podz. Then again they passed on Whitmore's upside. Curious what they do.

No JHS wasn't :mjlol:

None of the college advanced stats said he was a player with a bunch of upside.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah breh:mjcry:

You & @2Quik4UHoes survived watching Andrew Walter & Charlie Frye. You can make it through this.

Even if the cards turn that way I think the Lakers gotta be due for some luck

I was able to survive that thanks to the GOAT franchise in all professional sports your Boss Angeles Lakers and their fearless leader the one shooting gawd Kobe Bean Bryant pbuh
gP4sKcU.png

Now I have nothing.
rOlvqnW.png