WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Have faith breh.

Whoever we take in the 1st round and Bronny in the 2nd round will be upgrades over JHS/Lewis :manny:
Bronny and JHS are the same to me at this point until proven otherwise.. 2 guys who need ALOT of work

Hopefully the big they draft (better be a big) can develop fast

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Sell the team honestly. blow it all up

s6jk3rp8616d1.jpeg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Sell the team honestly. blow it all up

s6jk3rp8616d1.jpeg

I fully support this. The Buss kids have failed miserably. At most, they can own a share but they can’t have controlling share anymore their vision and leadership has been pure ass.

Only thing that might redeem them is if one of the younger Buss kids actually has what it takes to do what Doc did but I highly doubt it.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
We strangers in this land, I’m not used to this team being on some incompetent loser shyt :francis:
We've been incompetent for more than a decade. Even longer than that if we're being real. I think you guys forget how horrendous our front office has been since Jerry West left.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We've been incompetent for more than a decade. Even longer than that if we're being real. I think you guys forget how horrendous our front office has been since Jerry West left.

We had some band aid moves plus the benefit of cache but it feels like this franchise is teetering on the edge of being a trash has been team. Only thing left that can save us is we get the fresh start after Bron right. The right draft picks. The right trades. The right superstar FA if the opportunity comes. Gotta get back to basics and focus and that includes getting the right people for the job.

Do I have faith this ownership situation can get that done? I’m not sure :yeshrug: