WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
So the plan is to draft someone? I thought Mr. Pelinka's plan was to trade all the movable draft picks for Trae Young?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So the plan is to draft someone? I thought Mr. Pelinka's plan was to trade all the movable draft picks for Trae Young?
This FO doesn’t know what their plan is… but I agree they originally didn’t want to trade picks to go in on a star

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Not that it’ll happen, but I’d like to think these past few weeks will inspire some serious changes. But I doubt it, Jeanie is content with us being the Dallas Cowboys of the NBA. :francis:
Still don't have a coach. :francis:

Ham got fired six weeks ago and still nothing. The draft is next week; free agency in two. How could they even have a plan for all that without a coach? Such a bozo organization. :unimpressed:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Still don't have a coach. :francis:

Ham got fired six weeks ago and still nothing. The draft is next week; free agency in two. How could they even have a plan for all that without a coach? Such a bozo organization. :unimpressed:

This shyt crazy
er2in5j.png

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
would not be surprised if the Cappers take over LA in our lifetime. As long as the Buss Kids are running the show :snoop:
I mean thank goodness Kawhi is so injury prone.
Clippers would have been a better version of this Celtics team the last couple of years if we're being honest. :manny:

Although Bron told Kawhi...come to the Lakers so the big 3 can age gracefully. Jerry pulled one over Jeanie again :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I mean thank goodness Kawhi is so injury prone.
Clippers would have been a better version of this Celtics team the last couple of years if we're being honest. :manny:

Although Bron told Kawhi...come to the Lakers so the big 3 can age gracefully. Jerry pulled one over Jeanie again :francis:

I don't like the iso offense they run, but healthy, they probably get one.