WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

17. Los Angeles Lakers

Ron Holland, G/F

Ht./Wt.: 6-8, 206 pounds | G League Ignite

Holland could stay inside the lottery with Utah at 10 and Portland at 14 being possible landing spots. If he falls, the Lakers would likely be the next team seriously considering the Ignite forward. Holland had a rough season in the G League and was a high-volume scorer who was turnover-prone at times, but where he shines the most is on defense, averaging 2.5 steals per game in 14 games.

:unimpressed:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I was able to survive that thanks to the GOAT franchise in all professional sports your Boss Angeles Lakers and their fearless leader the one shooting gawd Kobe Bean Bryant pbuh
gP4sKcU.png

Now I have nothing.
rOlvqnW.png

Who they want? :patrice:

Really feel the LWO died with Dr Buss. People don't even respect 2020 Chip.

Sell the team man. :mjcry:
From LWO to being known as LeDikk gang :wow:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lakers get their own Darius Miles :ehh:

Why don't you like breh?
And other mocks have Ware going there (who I want). Not the best fit but I like Collier as well.
He was a chucker on a two win team who can’t shoot threes.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah this is kinda who I suspect they try and jump to a top 10 pick for
Different skillets but personnel must be feeling heat for passing on Whitmore.
He was a chucker on a two win team who can’t shoot threes.
I wouldn't hate it cause the draft is so weak anyway..

Guy like Da Silva probably is a better fit day 1 tho :manny:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If they are serious about moving up for a guard (and plan to pivot from DLO):jbhmm:
Castle reportedly isn’t conducting workouts for teams with point guards already in place. So, why Charlotte here? Because LaMelo Ball has always thrived when sharing the backcourt with another shot creator. Castle would provide a great balance because of his versatile defense and complementary skills. With their shared size, plus with Brandon Miller at forward, the Hornets would have a trio of massive primary ball handlers.