WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
"You think you can just pay me millions of dollars and offer me a job that could bring me greater fame and launch the rest of my career? Haha, I'll show you!"

I'm sure there are other jobs coming his way if he's patient. He better at least get what they offered Danny, then maybe I'll respect him a little more :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
So woj a lying bytch according to Shams?
Wouldn’t be surprised dude is in cahoots with the fukking clippers

Shams is a Klutch operative. Let's not pretend. Their whiffing on Hurley makes JJ's hire more palatable. What do the Clippers have to do with any of this shyt?

Jeannie doesn't fukk with Jerry at all. Not even in death.
There has to be a billionaire out there that is a super fan of the Lakers that can offer the Buss family price they can't pass on right?
Jeannie rather be a "broke" billionaire that owns the Lakers than a rich one that doesn't.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is Bron the only one that took the Lakers seriously? Everyone else is using them as s stepping stone... :lolbron:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

To think that Logo had to die a clipper and meanwhile we bout to be stuck with JJ Redikk as coach. Mind you, that’s if he doesn’t decide to shyt on the front office and decline the offer too.

The Lakers have truly lost their way. shyts pretty sad to watch, the only people that could help are dead now. But if this is what Jeanie wants she can enjoy her shytshow era. GOAT stanchise the last ones still reppin the set :ehh: