WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Obviously!!! That dude has a pathological hate for Lebron

And you claim to be a Hawks fan from the south yet has 0 posts in hawks thread and thousands of posts in Lakers threads because of one dude. But hey, thats how normal fans behave.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i got it because you know kobe dont fukk with your kind. thats the ONLY reason i got it. Now take them shoes off fukkboy

You right, Kobe didn't fukk with life long Laker fans who defer to Magic. He much rather preferred Cavs/Heat fans who started following the Lakers because of Bron and believe Shams. Kobe's history definitely showed us that.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Like the team now is any better? :mjlol:

That dumbass gm that you love to ride wouldn't have thrown 33 mil at Gabe Vincent either if we had Kyrie.
You are the ultimate fear monger when it comes to Pelinka and coulda, woulda shouldas. I'll give you credit for being consistent. :pjlol:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
You right, Kobe didn't fukk with life long Laker fans who defer to Magic. He much rather preferred Cavs/Heat fans who started following the Lakers because of Bron and believe Shams. Kobe's history definitely showed us that.
Nah Kobe dont like bytch nikkas who would go against his own team because of a Player that Kobe watched for 17 years and did everything in his power to get him to the lakers. Thats what Bean dont like. If Alabama had a nba team i wouldnt be hating on my own team because of how much i hated a player on it fukk nikka. Thats what Bean wouldnt like. take them shoes off fukk nikka you embarassing Bean

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah Kobe dont like bytch nikkas who would go against his own team because of a Player that Kobe watched for 17 years and did everything in his power to get him to the lakers. Thats what Bean dont like. If Alabama had a nba team i wouldnt be hating on my own team because of how much i hated a player on it fukk nikka. Thats what Bean wouldnt like. take them shoes off fukk nikka you embarassing Bean

I never went against my own team. @Dr. Narcisse already told you how I was rocking at the beginning of the Bron era. You're just mad because no one believes your delusional, dikksucking narrative about Derozan which was already disproven by Magic and every reporter besides Shams. If Bama had a team you'd still be here in the Lakers thread just like @Voice of Reason because that's how much of a dikkriding LeGBT fakkit you are.

But hey, if repeatedly telling yourself that if Kobe was alive he wouldn't like Laker fans makes you feel better, have at it :mjlol:

edit: I just remembered you were one of those guys who threw a hissy fit cuz I didn't wanna throw a parade after winning G4 being down 3-0 :laff:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I never went against my own team. @Dr. Narcisse already told you how I was rocking at the beginning of the Bron era. You're just mad because no one believes your delusional, dikksucking narrative about Derozan which was already disproven by Magic and every reporter besides Shams. If Bama had a team you'd still be here in the Lakers thread just like @Voice of Reason because that's how much of a dikkriding LeGBT fakkit you are.

But hey, if repeatedly telling yourself that if Kobe was alive he wouldn't like Laker fans makes you feel better, have at it :mjlol:

edit: I just remembered you were one of those guys who threw a hissy fit cuz I didn't wanna throw a parade after winning G4 being down 3-0 :laff:
bytch nikka it dont matter what you say i saw your posts with my own eyes ive seen you hating on that man even when the lakers were winning

Edit: Take those shoes off bytch nikka kobe dont like your kind

2nd Edit: i believe Derozan who was quoted in the article. I also believe Ad who said he wanted to play with Russ but you havent shown us the quote where Lebron said anything like that. I also believe that Lue and kyrie both of who wantd to be a laker and lebron wanted didnt end up in LA

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
LeBron, AD, Kyrie and nine Taurean Princes, Cam Reddishes and Christian Woods. Who wouldn't sign up for that? :pjlol: :pjlol: :pjlol:

Like I said, the fukking Suns. :dead:
This is a silly take

That’s 3 level players with multiple PGs.. a defensive big who grabs boards, a guard who can get to the rim and shoot 3’a along with great FTs, and a Swiss Army knife in Bron who can fill in wherever

Those 3 make a lot more sense basketball wise than 3 dudes who do the same thing

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Came to see the Laker brehs takes n thoughts on the latest coaching developments, n the last few pages
200w.gif

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I tried to tell y'all we weren't hiring no damn JJ Reddikk 😭

Bron haters were hoping so they'd have another reason to complain. Dan Hurley is a great choice for the long-term...I tried to tell y'all that the coaching hire is going to based on the future.

At this stage of his career, it doesn't matter who's Bron coach is which is why I didn't buy into that JJ hire nonsense that some of y'all were playing into.

Last edited:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I don’t watch college basketball so I don’t really have an opinion on this. But from what I see from knowledgeable heads on Laker twitter this could be a good hire

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don’t watch college basketball so I don’t really have an opinion on this. But from what I see from knowledgeable heads on Laker twitter this could be a good hire
I think he'd be a good hire if LeBron wasn't there.

Until that team is LeBron-free with free reign to build around someone else, Hurley is going from running the best basketball program in America to getting zero positive credit in the most thankless NBA gig.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I think he'd be a good hire if LeBron wasn't there.

Until that team is LeBron-free with free rein to build around someone else, Hurley is going from running the best basketball program in America to getting zero positive credit in the most thankless NBA gig.
Yeah I’m getting the vibe his demeanor is similar to Thibs and idk how that’d work with LeBron

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Lakers def need better role players.

Bron and AD are still better than Tatum and Brown but the Celtics have Porzinigs as a third option.

Not to mention Derrick White who is better than Dlo and Reaves.

And after that they have Jrue, Pritchard, that other white dude who is decent and Al Hartford that is still impactful.