WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If Bron signs with the Celtics to pick up an easy last 2 rings and help them get to 20, does he immediately become the most deeply hated star in sports history? :pachaha:

They'd have to be practicing in undisclosed locations due to legitimate bomb threats and shyt :skip:

:what: dont post this dumbass shyt in here

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't put it past Lebron to have his teammates put that info out there.

Lebron saw that management would blame him if the JJ hire went bad so he had multiple teammates go against the Reddikk signing.

Making it known that Lebron wasn't one of the anti-JJ players keeps his business relationship with JJ in good standing.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
JJ didn't vote AD for All-Defense. :gucci:

The team's best player is holding grudges again. :mjcry:

If I were AD I don’t see how I’d be able to look at JJ with a shred of credibility after he committed malpractice with his vote this year

AD is pretty clearly at worst a top 2 defender in the league. Only player you can argue who was more impactful is Wemby.

Man had KCP and SGA over AD on his all defensive team. That’s inexcusable. There is no way he deserves to coach a team let alone the AD and Lakers doing stupidity like that.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I guess Woj is compromised too. Coli nikka “Shams is klutch we know Lebron pulling strings”

Coli nikka “Woj said they wanted Hurley from the jump. Ha Ha Lebron fukk you we love woj”

Coli nikkas after Woj says Lebron don’t have nothing to do with nothing. “But but but fukk lebron woj is compromised “