WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i see you never came up with that quote of lebron saying he wanted to play with old russ. You bytch nikkas Blame lebron for the rain in southern california. Ofcourse Kobe despises hoe ass nikkas like you. The part that hurts you the most is you know what kind of nikka Kobe was so you know im right. fukk boy take them shoes off you embarassing Bean

Yeah because RW partying at Bron's house in 2019, being at Bron's house right before the trade and then buying a house next to Bron when he joined the Lakers isn't enough right? Just like an old dumbass bamma to be this fukking dense.....

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
There's posts of guys here calling you a cac since 2012. So for 12 years you've been posting on a forum where the majority of the users you post with think you're white.
Because ya"ll some stupid dumb ass nikkas :mjlol:

Ya'll are dumb as hell :what:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Such disingenuous bullshyt. :dead:

They woulda had to renounce everybody to sign Kyrie for more than Dallas. Team woulda looked like the Suns. :dead:

Kyrie wanted to stay in Dallas too.
Reaves would have been the only player with any value that we would have lost.

Rui, Vando, Dlo and Reaves for Kyrie is a steal. And we wouldn't have lost any picks.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Yeah because RW partying at Bron's house in 2019, being at Bron's house right before the trade and then buying a house next to Bron when he joined the Lakers isn't enough right? Just like an old dumbass bamma to be this fukking dense.....
wow you mean to tell me nba nikkas hang out with each other? you mean to tell me millionaires buy homes around other millionaires. like i said show some proof like the proof i already showed of westbrooks best friend AD saying they want to play together. The same AD who Bron passed the franchise to. dumb ass nikka like i said you embarassing the man you idolize

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
wow you mean to tell me nba nikkas hang out with each other? you mean to tell me millionaires buy homes around other millionaires. like i said show some proof like the proof i already showed of westbrooks best friend AD saying they want to play together. The same AD who Bron passed the franchise to. dumb ass nikka like i said you embarassing the man you idolize

Wow, you really are fukking retarded.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I know what Kobe WAS all about. Getting the man you hate to become a Laker. take them Kobe's off fukk nikka

Yeah, because bammas who dikkride Bron and believe Shams over Magic know what Kobe was all about. Right.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Reaves would have been the only player with any value that we would have lost.

Rui, Vando, Dlo and Reaves for Kyrie is a steal. And we wouldn't have lost any picks.
LeBron, AD, Kyrie and nine Taurean Princes, Cam Reddishes and Christian Woods. Who wouldn't sign up for that? :pjlol: :pjlol: :pjlol:

Like I said, the fukking Suns. :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Imagine calling another man a dikk rider when you have another male as your avy. not just a man but a man that despises the type of person you are. Definition of a dikk rider.

I'm a Lakers fan who made Kobe my avi when he died. You're in this thread because you like Bron. That's it. But you're right, real nikkas be in Alabama listening to Shams and rooting for various teams across the country over the course of 20 years because of their love on one player. When Kobe was alive he was definitely rocking with the nikkas who believed Shams over Magic. Im sure Kobe despised Laker fans who deferred to Magic as well. You got it.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
LeBron, AD, Kyrie and nine Taurean Princes, Cam Reddishes and Christian Woods. Who wouldn't sign up for that? :pjlol: :pjlol: :pjlol:

Like I said, the fukking Suns. :dead:
Like the team now is any better? :mjlol:

That dumbass gm that you love to ride wouldn't have thrown 33 mil at Gabe Vincent either if we had Kyrie.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I'm a Lakers fan who made Kobe my avi when he died. You're in this thread because you like Bron. That's it. But you're right, real nikkas be in Alabama listening to Shams and rooting for various teams across the country over the course of 20 years because of their love on one player. You got it.
i got it because you know kobe dont fukk with your kind. thats the ONLY reason i got it. Now take them shoes off fukkboy