WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The Lakers def need better role players.

Bron and AD are still better than Tatum and Brown but the Celtics have Porzinigs as a third option.

Not to mention Derrick White who is better than Dlo and Reaves.

And after that they have Jrue, Pritchard, that other white dude who is decent and Al Hartford that is still impactful.
Well that's what happens when you have a competent GM and a good owner. Danny Ainge did a great job building the foundation and Brad made it even better.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
As much as I’d hate to see a Celtics championship, this is probably the type of shyt that needs to happen to light a fire in this organization. They’ve accepted this pathetic display for too long.

Boston just stayed down and did the work. Kobe being gone really shows cuz we can’t stay down and do the work. Maybe Jeanie will consider actually making the right moves instead of acting like a retarded cum bucket.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
As much as I’d hate to see a Celtics championship, this is probably the type of shyt that needs to happen to light a fire in this organization. They’ve accepted this pathetic display for too long.

Boston just stayed down and did the work. Kobe being gone really shows cuz we can’t stay down and do the work. Maybe Jeanie will consider actually making the right moves instead of acting like a retarded cum bucket.
fukk the celtricks
Jean Shoud fire fukking Rob for letting Mr pockets coach after the all star break
Or not really going after Kyrie
in the yr that Kobe got his statue unveiled
This is fukkery

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
fukk the celtricks
Jean Shoud fire fukking Rob for letting Mr pockets coach after the all star break
Or not really going after Kyrie
in the yr that Kobe got his statue unveiled
This is fukkery
Rob should have been fired long before that.

I'll keep telling y'all this. This franchise is going nowhere as long as Pelinka is the gm.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Rob should have been fired long before that.

I'll keep telling y'all this. This franchise is going nowhere as long as Pelinka is the gm.
He won’t be fired anytime soon.. being Kobe’s agent and winning a ring made sure of his job security for at least past the Bron years

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Welp Cs getting 18 :mjcry:

If Bron signs with the Celtics to pick up an easy last 2 rings and help them get to 20, does he immediately become the most deeply hated star in sports history? :pachaha:

They'd have to be practicing in undisclosed locations due to legitimate bomb threats and shyt :skip: