WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
He hates Bron stans I think. Not necessarily Bron.

Breh was mad chill for a solid two years in 2020/2021

Breh just got tired :mjcry:
bullshyt breh he hates on that man even when the team is winning. Its fine though hes entitled to hate nobody can stop him. the man in his avy the 1 he idolizes despises his type of fan though. Kobe wouldnt piss on that type of lakers fan if he was on fire and deep down he knows it cause kobe stood on fukking business.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
@Joe Sixpack before Bron joined the Lakers

R6JXY2b.png

xdZznn3.png

@Joe Sixpack after Bron joins the Lakers

Xjz72x6.png

Looks like you can't help yourself.

Here go Inspectah Gadget :mjlol:

Dawg has zero life all he does is get perms, wear women's clothes, rummage through Vanessa's trash and study nikkas activity online

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He hates Bron stans I think. Not necessarily Bron.

Breh was mad chill for a solid two years in 2020/2021

Breh just got tired :mjcry:

Exactly. You the realist Bron fan here cuz you see what really goes on.

I was damn near trying to be Bron stan during those years. Even during Bron's first season here I was all in, other posters were even calling me and a few other LWO brehs out about it

When Bron to LA became reality some of them LWO brehs started sipping that Bron kool-aid. @10bandz got real wobbly. @2Quik4UHoes was calling peace treaties. Only niccas I know who stayed on some "f*ck Bron" shyt was @Sccit, @IGSaint12, @Trojan 24 and a couple others.

Salute to them niccas...:salute:

*Forgot about @TheNig and @O.T.I.S.

Niccas that never wavered.

In 2019 during Bron's first season here, i was considered apart of the LWO group of guys warming up to Bron. Then he quit towards the end,, all the drama happened, his stans started Juelzing and it's been like that ever since besides the 2020 year. nikkas STILL talking about Derozan, like come on now, we know what really happened there. shyt is annoying.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Here go Inspectah Gadget :mjlol:

Dawg has zero life all he does is get perms, wear women's clothes, rummage through Vanessa's trash and study nikkas activity online

You live in the Mitchell Projects, you type like a white frat boy and you follow Bron around. Stop it.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You live in the Mitchell Projects, you type like a white frat boy and you follow Bron around. Stop it.
I told this faghot to meet me on 138th and 3rd so this LA bamma ass nikka googled it and saw it was Mitchell Projects and assumed I lived in Mitchell :pachaha:

You're such a loser

You have the I.Q. of a Grapefruit

But I do know nikkas from Mitchell and best believe I would set you up for the jux thats how much I despise you

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So all his fans got to be bytch ass nikkas cause you go back and forward with trolls on the internet?

First off, a lot Bron stans are bytch ass nikkas in real life too :pachaha:

Secondly, these nikkas aren't trolls. @cobra is an obvious Bron fan troll and I just laugh at his posts and sometimes dap them up . These Jaydawg/Rhakim/rocketcity "I believe Shams!" type nikkas aren't trolling.

Third, I've saluted some Bron fans in the past :manny:

bullshyt breh he hates on that man even when the team is winning. Its fine though hes entitled to hate nobody can stop him. the man in his avy the 1 he idolizes despises his type of fan though. Kobe wouldnt piss on that type of lakers fan if he was on fire and deep down he knows it cause kobe stood on fukking business.

Yeah Kobe definitely wouldnt like me cuz I believe Magic over Shams. If Kobe was alive he'd be more partial to the "I never posted in a Laker thread until Bron got here' group. Right.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
First off, a lot Bron stans are bytch ass nikkas in real life too :pachaha:

Secondly, these nikkas aren't trolls. @cobra is an obvious Bron fan troll and I just laugh at his posts and sometimes dap them up . These Jaydawg/Rhakim/rocketcity "I believe Shams!" type nikkas aren't trolling.

Third, I've saluted some Bron fans in the past :manny:

Yeah Kobe definitely wouldnt like me cuz I believe Magic over Shams. If Kobe was alive he'd be more partial to the "I never posted in a Laker thread until Bron got here' group. Right.
Kobe would make your bytch made ass take his shoes off hoe.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
:russell: yeah okay, whatever makes you feel better bamma.

"I believe Shams!" 🤓
i see you never came up with that quote of lebron saying he wanted to play with old russ. You bytch nikkas Blame lebron for the rain in southern california. Ofcourse Kobe despises hoe ass nikkas like you. The part that hurts you the most is you know what kind of nikka Kobe was so you know im right. fukk boy take them shoes off you embarassing Bean