WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
That was clearly the best case scenario.

Lose the first play in -> win the second play in game -> face OKC in the first round -> face Dallas in the second round -> face Minny in the WCF

Thats the exact scenario I was hoping for. But you had posters like @ALonelyDad calling me crazy for wanting us to intentionally lose the first play in game to avoid the only team that would beast us 100% of the time. :yeshrug:
Yes we should have tried to avoid the team that beats us 100% of the time by losing the 1st play-in so we can play the team in the 2nd play-in game that also beats us 100% of the time. You are so smart, please apply for Lakers :ohlawd:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This was the case with Joe Tsai. Those are the two that we know, imagine all the other ones who voice that behind closed doors. Yet people still don’t understand how teams get players for peanuts and we have to overpay if we are even given a chance to pay.

Facts, I really think what’s hurting us is that the owners respected Dr. Buss but they don’t respect the kids. Jeanie isn’t even giving any pushback to the very obvious bad faith negotiations that the Lakers have been involved in the last two go arounds. How can we allow teams to benefit from our profits but they get the right to screw us over in deals?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts, I really think what’s hurting us is that the owners respected Dr. Buss but they don’t respect the kids. Jeanie isn’t even giving any pushback to the very obvious bad faith negotiations that the Lakers have been involved in the last two go arounds. How can we allow teams to benefit from our profits but they get the right to screw us over in deals?

Jeanie gotta do some bangbros/naughtyamerica type shyt on some how bad do you want this deal done Jeanie...

:sadcam:

we'd have an all star lineup if she took one (or a few ) for the team

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was the case with Joe Tsai. Those are the two that we know, imagine all the other ones who voice that behind closed doors. Yet people still don’t understand how teams get players for peanuts and we have to overpay if we are even given a chance to pay.
I think it still has to do with the AD trade too. Smaller teams did not like how that went at all.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it still has to do with the AD trade too. Smaller teams did not like how that went at all.

Klutch kinda fukks things up because they always tamper. it rubs teams the wrong way, not just Laker related. but once you add that they tamper to get players to LA when we are already disliked, I can see why teams want to tax us.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Klutch kinda fukks things up because they always tamper. it rubs teams the wrong way, not just Laker related. but once you add that they tamper to get players to LA when we are already disliked, I can see why teams want to tax us.

Remember Rich was trying to package Maxey with Ben Simmons in a trade until the Sixers told him to fukk off :laff:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

How much revenue did Dan Gilbert make off the back of LeBron?

Far and away the most of any owner in the entire league.

So it’s kind of wild that he would take such a bitter emotional stance like that. He should be trying to do Bron a solid but I guess if you’re a piece of shyt you’re not really going to see things that way..

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah
Dan Gilbert a notorious Lakers hater
bytch made that letter hating on the CP3 trade
He been a bytch then and still is a fukking c*nt bytch now :unimpressed:

No Mitch trade is lowkey a blessing in disguise for the Lakers. LA won by having two stars and depth. Doing the Don trade would be similar to the Russ trade, you'd be super thin and reliant on 3 stars.