WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Go on still believing Bron has no influence, Jeanie was too cheap for Lue and Tsai didn't want to deal with the Lakers. Your Daddy is trash, Jeanie is trash, and Pelinka is trash. That's the reality :mjlol:
You like to scapegoat people for Pelinka fukk ups.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
JJ Ricock really about have the hottest and toughest coaching job of the NBA

can’t make this shyt up :pachaha:

If you thought Darvin Pork had it bad, just wait till you see this sickly babbling cac next season

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
JJ Ricock really about have the hottest and toughest coaching job of the NBA

can’t make this shyt up :pachaha:

If you thought Darvin Pork it had, just wait till you see this sickly babbling cac next season

With Shams speed running to absolve Bron of any blame next year, it's looking like JJ is the guy for sure :yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Pacers holding it down for the tourney crew.

Keep telling y'all nikkas we not far off. Our HC was just much worse than the rest :snoop:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

I kept telling people consistently…. THE LAKERS FO DOESNT MAKE THAT TRADE UNLESS THEY WANTED RUSS AS WELL.

Jeannie has a damn documentary where she takes full credit for the AD trade like “in the end it was up to me, and I said yes let’s do it”.. meanwhile the Russ trade was apparently Lebron/AD choice lol

The FO saw their opportunity for a big 3 with a former MVP and ticket sales and packed arena and jersey sales and pushed for the trade

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I kept telling people consistently…. THE LAKERS FO DOESNT MAKE THAT TRADE UNLESS THEY WANTED RUSS AS WELL.

Jeannie has a damn documentary where she takes full credit for the AD trade like “in the end it was up to me, and I said yes let’s do it”.. meanwhile the Russ trade was apparently Lebron/AD choice lol

The FO saw their opportunity for a big 3 with a former MVP and ticket sales and packed arena and jersey sales and pushed for the trade
The next thing these clowns love to say was that Pelinka had another trade lined up. A trade for fukking Buddy Heild. Another horrible move. :dead:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I actually like Rui as a player and want them to keep him but he played like shyt this playoffs.

He needs to work on his defense and rebounding in the offseason.
He's 26 ain't he breh?
Idk man he's not a young prospect anymore. Last offseason he trained with lebron and still shrunk in the moment. It's a mental thing.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He's 26 ain't he breh?
Idk man he's not a young prospect anymore. Last offseason he trained with lebron and still shrunk in the moment. It's a mental thing.
I feel like he still has some development left in him.

When he actually got to start you saw the work he did with Lebron pay off towards the end of the regular season.

Of course he did shrink in the playoffs but he has been pretty good his last 2 playoff runs.