WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
No Mitch trade is lowkey a blessing in disguise for the Lakers. LA won by having two stars and depth. Doing the Don trade would be similar to the Russ trade, you'd be super thin and reliant on 3 stars.
Horrible horrible comparison. Westbrook was beyond washed when they traded for him. They give up 2 rotational pieces and lost Caruso in the process. Reaves would be the only player worth anything if they were to trade for Mitchell. Mitchell is also one of the top 15 players in the league. That comparison is laughable.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Pat Riley like potential?

I think I might actually be starting to hate this team

Thats actually funny because that would be the one aspect I would worry about with Redikk.

There’s nothing charming or smooth about him like a Riley. So I don’t see the comp. Dude is more like the straight shooting blunt dikkhead archetype.

I’m not sure how his personalty would translate as a coach.

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

“I think their owner doesn’t want LeBron infringing upon Michael’s legacy. The intel is that they’re just not going to help LeBron.”- Eric Pincus on Bulls unwillingness to trade with the Lakers. Cavs info as well.

Saw a clip of Eric Pincus on Buha’s pod and found this to be interesting. He said this and brought up Caruso as the player in this context.

McMenamin also stated a while back that the Lakers tried to trade for Drummond at the deadline which failed.

Pincus believes that another team with somewhat similar mindset is the Cavs but that a trade with them is more plausible.

>I do think you can argue that the Cavs may get over some of these hurt feelings about him. He got them the only championship they’ve got. But if he won more, does that hurt the Cavs? I mean no.”

Buha also said LeBron attended Cavs/Celtics Game 4 as Dan Gilbert’s personal guest.

Pincus also said it is possible Cavs refuse to trade Mitchell to Lakers and take a lesser deal elsewhere.

>There’s an argument to be made that they don’t. And they may take a similar deal that is not bad but maybe arguably not as good as what the Lakers would offer. Just not to help LeBron, that’s possible.

Also Dan Gilbert apparently not gonna make any trades with the Lakers cause he doesn’t want Lebron to win lol