WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
What is it with you and Reaves :bryan:

You are out here sounding like these cacs that over hype that dude.

Refusing to trade Reaves for Don Mitch is ridiculous.
A Team of Mitchell, AD and Bron isn't going anywhere by themselves. We still need role players. Reaves is a high level role player who isn't a afraid of the moment.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A Team of Mitchell, AD and Bron isn't going anywhere by themselves. We still need role players. Reaves is a high level role player who isn't a afraid of the moment.

He’s still statically one of the worst defenders in the league. I will give you the not afraid of the moment thing but he should not be untouchable because of that.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
He’s still statically one of the worst defenders in the league. I will give you the not afraid of the moment thing but he should not be untouchable because of that.
Reaves didn't improve as a defender towards the end of the season?

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reaves didn't improve as a defender towards the end of the season?

He looked better but that might have been more the result of a hobbled Murray who still cooked him. Whenever we play the Kings or any other athletic backcourt toward the end of the season he got cooked. He's a Lue Williams/ Jamal type of 6th man off of the bench at best.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's on one of the best contracts in the league, but yeah you move him for Mitchell. Not sure how he fits in Cleveland though